Is it whisky or whiskey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Grumble, need help getting the past thread links.

I miss being n-bombed.
It's always fun when it's a Russian doing it cause then for some reason I never felt bad talking shit right back about them.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grumble, need help getting the past thread links.

It's always fun when it's a Russian doing it cause then for some reason I never felt bad talking shit right back about them.
One guy I used to work with called me that all the time, but from him it was intended to mean he sees us as the same, so if he's one, so am I.

@Gregolian

giphy.gif

One guy I used to work with called me that all the time, but from him it was intended to mean he sees us as the same, so if he's one, so am I.
One of our regulars told me:
"You cool dude, you my *insertword*. I don't mind if you use it"
*Me, mentally: "yeah but what about those other athletic and explosive folks here?

No blue
No links
No proper poll (not even a "Proper" poll)
No thread title
Greg is high on the raspberries
Wouldn't you like to have some of these raspberries.

Sometimes we need a counterfactual intervention

@Gregolian assuming you had created a proper thread, what would you have proposed to discuss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back