Social War Room Lounge v245: I would filet you like a spontaneous firework hand

How should Liberals defend universal human dignity while supporting social progress?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tycho- Taylor's Version

Wild ferocious creature
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Because liberalism is about compromise that ruins everything @ToxicShocker @tonni

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Wait? Pretty sure she just pissed herself unless I completely am missing the boat here
There is no boat
Ev5Ux.jpg

I was extremely picky about music when I was on shrooms. I remember yelling at my girlfriend and then finding her tears hysterical.
Yeah, you never know. For some reason I usually enjoyed, like, sonic youth or the smiths when tripping. But it could vary by the trip, too. Always liked Floyd, regardless. That video was a bunch of covers and acid versions, though.

Yeah, you never know. For some reason I usually enjoyed, like, sonic youth or the smiths when tripping. But it could vary by the trip, too. Always liked Floyd, regardless. That video was a bunch of covers and acid versions, though.

I can't listen to anything if I'm trippin I find sound to be way too intense . Trippin for me is like silent meditation where I am completely focused inward. I don't wanna listen to Floyd I don't wanna see a Lazer light show I want to be left alone to think about the world

I've been told different things by different girls. I used to be of that opinion but I had a girl tell me she was a squirter. No bullshit I told her "please don't piss on me. I'm not into that" and she told me she couldn't help it. Fucking soaked the sheets. I don't know but would seem odd she did something I specifically said not to unless that's how she got off.

{<shrug}

I've been told different things by different girls. I used to be of that opinion but I had a girl tell me she was a squirter. No bullshit I told her "please don't piss on me. I'm not into that" and she told me she couldn't help it. Fucking soaked the sheets. I don't know but would seem odd she did something I specifically said not to unless that's how she got off.

{<shrug}
Bro she pissed on your sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back