War Room Lounge v192: Disc golf is a very touchy subject with the mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the thread title as "disco golf" is a very touchy subject, which it probably would be. Also sounds way cooler than disc golf. Maybe Fawlty should pretend to play that instead.

DRXhGkxVAAAVM7g.jpg

Very proud to have introduced Lindsay Graeme’s ladybugs into the WR consciousness.

images
It's never leaving. That's one of the grossest things I have ever read. I'm impressed, really. Do you think he knows we all know about his ladybugs?

I was working with the new d-bag wednesday I think he mentally broke me. I think he was on speed or something, he kept talking NON-STOP. Like just rambling about minor details about things and places and people.

I went to bed, and I had difficulties falling asleep because I kept hearing his voice talking about nonsense.

It's never leaving. That's one of the grossest things I have ever read. I'm impressed, really. Do you think he knows we all know about his ladybugs?
Apparently the rumor is that Trump knew about it, which is why Lindsey did a total 180 and became his slave. The only unbelievable part of the story is the male hooker saying "I ran out of there." Ain't no prostitute going to run from some ass moles.

I was working with the new d-bag wednesday I think he mentally broke me. I think he was on speed or something, he kept talking NON-STOP. Like just rambling about minor details about things and places and people.

I went to bed, and I had difficulties falling asleep because I kept hearing his voice talking about nonsense.

Ha, you were bragging that you would show him and now he essentially ended you the first day?

I am impress

Apparently the rumor is that Trump knew about it, which is why Lindsey did a total 180 and became his slave. The only unbelievable part of the story is the male hooker saying "I ran out of there." Ain't no prostitute going to run from some ass moles.
I have to google something. I'm doing it. I wanna know what a ladybugs riddled butt looks like.

I don't need luck.

tenor.gif

Cocaine does that to a lot of people. My main reason for hating it (aside from funneling money to cartels that is). Just shut the fuck up.

@JDragon My biggest mistake was giving him a second chance and trying to be nice to him. I'm not a big bully, and I don't want to be an asshole to people for no reason.

Usually I work alone on wednesday, and I like the place where I'm cleaning then because of all the young female dentists who work there, so I already lost by being stucked with a sassy gay druggy regardless of how much he talked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back