War Room Lounge v188: Tittle Pending Suggestions Whalecome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to TBD for keeping us in suspense as we transition through this time in history.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

What if it was I veiny dildo with trump's face on it , could we post that ?

In movies and series, janitors and other custodians are often depicted as "weird" and "gross" and "sexual deviants". It's a stereotype and I'm not helping.

I was watching a clip from it's always sunny in philadelphia, and the janitor guy ate catfood. I have eaten catfood.

In movies and series, janitors and other custodians are often depicted as "weird" and "gross" and "sexual deviants". It's a stereotype and I'm not helping.

I was watching a clip from it's always sunny in philadelphia, and the janitor guy ate catfood. I have eaten catfood.
So basically what you are saying is you are Belgium Charlie?

Hell yeah
1kUG.gif

Im sure you have...
tenor.gif

You should watch the show Scrubs. It has a janitor as a comedic antagonist that obsessively stalks the main character.

Although I generally don't like the media depictions of custodians (including in Scrubs, which is a show with a lot of bourgeois blind spots) due to implications of class. I grew up largely in a rural environment where class systems are somewhat flatter due to the vast majority of working adults having jobs that do not require college degrees. Given that custodians belonged, at that time, to a unionized profession, being one was a good-paying job on which you could comfortably raise a family with dignity. Anymore, I don't think that's the case.

You should watch the show Scrubs. It has a janitor as a comedic antagonist that obsessively stalks the main character.

Although I generally don't like the media depictions of custodians (including in Scrubs, which is a show with a lot of bourgeois blind spots) due to implications of class. I grew up largely in a rural environment where class systems are somewhat flatter due to the vast majority of working adults having jobs that do not require college degrees. Given that custodians belonged, at that time, to a unionized profession, being one was a good-paying job on which you could comfortably raise a family with dignity. Anymore, I don't think that's the case.
I'm not a janitor technically, I'm in a mobile cleaning crew. It's a good paying job, just pretty hard. I'll see if I like Scrubs, but I don't really watch many tv shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back