War Room Lounge v183: I am so fortunate I feel bad that I'm depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Bond died today.

I don't like Tarantino in general, I think he tries too hard to be funny and edgy. Just my opinion.

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

Totally agreed.

I did like his Vampire movie and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

But I think Pulp Fiction and the Kill Bill's were boring
It just has no effect on me except mild irritation and boredom. It's forcefully random conversations, I really can't get into it.

Quebec because of Montreal and the ports, working with the Irish. I’m assuming BC is for more ports.

Thought Montreal was run by the Italians, and the Hells Angels were more downstream. In B.C. the Hell's Angels are in the interior. Loads around Kelowna.

Brilliant writing, great story telling, great characters.

Loved Pulp fiction...such a clever way to tell several stories and mesh them all together.

I'm on my phone posting, ill go into further detail later
Not a huge fan of Kill Bill myself, 2nd one is better but they're both among his worst movies. Enjoyed them to an extent but wasn't blown away or anything.

Pulp Fiction I liked more but I can see why Tarantino's dialogue would turn people off. You can just tell he thinks he's very clever and while I like his writing he's not as clever as he seems to think he is.

Him and Paul Thomas Anderson have a friendly rivalry and between the two I prefer PTA though his films are arguably more off putting to the average viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back