War Room Lounge v183: I am so fortunate I feel bad that I'm depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug dealers don't sign waivers beforehand homie. Also I'm referencing knee on throat as a particularly dirty move lol.

It's a pretty wild thing to have. When I found out people don't have a thousand thoughts a minute I felt pretty ripped off tbh.

Bro. The things I notice I've never noticed before when I'm on medication is wild.

It's insane how much money you can make off it. Back when I used to sell I was slinging bar bags at $20 and making absolute fucking bank. I'd make $100 in profit within twenty minutes of hitting the spot.

If you cut it you make hella more but I don't believe in cutting. It's still wild people still slinging weed considering the lack of profit. Those dudes are just good people helping society.

Great post...this is my exact same observation as well.
"Holy shit, is this how normal people think?"

claims of victory, denials of defeat, no concessions from either side.

hopefully by thxgvng we get an answer.

claims of victory, denials of defeat, no concessions from either side.

hopefully by thxgvng we get an answer.

Its gonna be a shitshow and just further fuel the already rampant TDS.

People will understand why mass scale mail-in voting is not the way to go. Its 2020 ffs. They were warned.

Listened to one Munk Debate/Dialogue with Newt Gingrich and another on whether Biden's COVID response would be better than Trump's on my way home tonight, and had to continually make the decision not to slide over the freshly fallen snow (fuck!) into oncoming traffic.

Strongly worded letter time looms!

I bet. I haven't had any in years. It's fun but those days are probably behind me.
Probably for the best. Cocaine is a crazy drug. I'll never forget working at a night club doing a bunch of china with some super hot naked models and thinking that liquor would even me out. So I drank the equivalent of twenty shots after snorting over a gram of China. That actually used to be a line in my stand up "People say not to mix cocaine and liquor, but how else was I going to drive home?" It's a real devilish drug. Some of the best times of my life come from it though, some of the worst. Wild stuff.
Great post...this is my exact same observation as well.
"Holy shit, is this how normal people think?"

It's a bit mindblowing, I like having ADHD. It's fun. It is nice to actually be able to focus. It's so wild to see things from the perspective of normalcy, but alas, life is nothing but a game of greener grasses. We all share in the mutual suffering that is humanity. Life is pain homie. We all suffer, and we always will, so make a cashiers day easier, make people smile, and make them laugh. It's all pointless anyway, so why not just live a life that makes it easier for everyone? Nothing more beautiful in this world imo, than making someones day a little bit easier.

These morality test things where you decide who the self-driving car kills are really stupid.

Michael Moore is voting for Biden and I need a stronger word for hack.

Then he begs Biden to help Flint in 2021 (6 years after the initial crisis). I don't think Mikey got the memo. Biden doesn't care about Flint. If Biden did, would he accept the endorsement from the governor who poisoned Flint for profit?

These morality test things where you decide who the self-driving car kills are really stupid.
.... who did you decide to murder?
Michael Moore is voting for Biden

Then he begs Biden to help Flint in 2021 (6 years after the initial crisis). I don't think Mikey got the memo. Biden doesn't care about Flint. If Biden did, would he accept the endorsement from the governor who poisoned Flint for profit?

you're a silly goose my Russian friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back