War Room Lounge v181: Escaped self-cloning female mutant crayfish take over Belgian cemetery.

What else is our Belgian bud doing right now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Everyone automatically gets a ballot mailed to them at their registration address, you can mail it back or drop it off as you want. Easy peasy.

I could go online, simply enter my name and official address, and have my ballot mailed to a different address tho

No checks that I wasn’t doing that to stop others from getting their own ballots and sending everything to 1060 West Addison street, Chicago, IL

I could go online, simply enter my name and official address, and have my ballot mailed to a different address tho

No checks that I wasn’t doing that to stop others from getting their own ballots and sending everything to 1060 West Addison street, Chicago, IL
We've been doing that here for a long time now and it's never been an issue though
Lemme tell ya what we also never have: giant voting lines

We've been doing that here for a long time now and it's never been an issue though
Leeme tell ya what we also never have: giant voting lines

Doesn’t bother you that easily Russia or Iran or fucking 4chan with VPNs could falsely request loads of a ballots of heavy red or heavy blue areas to swing things as those people never get their ballot, and in Illinois if you requested a ballot you can’t vote in person without handing in said ballot at the polling location?

Like, even just a check of last 4 of social security number would have made me feel better. But you need nothing more than name and address matching public records to enter whatever address you want for “your” mail in ballot request.

Doesn’t bother you that easily Russia or Iran or fucking 4chan with VPNs could falsely request loads of a ballots of heavy red or heavy blue areas to swing things as those people never get their ballot, and in Illinois if you requested a ballot you can’t vote in person without handing in said ballot at the polling location?

Like, even just a check of last 4 of social security number would have made me feel better. But you need nothing more than name and address matching public records to enter whatever address you want for “your” mail in ballot request.
That would bother me here if it ever stsrted to happen, but so far there's no evidence our process is anything other than fine. We have safe, reliable elections without twisting the voters into knots

That would bother me here if it ever stsrted to happen, but so far there's no evidence our process is anything other than fine. We have safe, reliable elections without twisting the voters into knots

It’s a glaring hole ready to be exploited imo. That doesn’t make it safe just because no ones taken advantage of it yet. I would like to see that gap made secure before disaster strikes.

It’s like saying your home I safe even tho you never lock your back door at night, just because no one has bothered to break in

You guys have voting machines without a paper trail. I don't think you need to be concerned about that.

I think he mostly lied about his bets.

Keep in mind that a lot of that was tied to his claimed profession was an portfolio manager who made money by betting on politics etc. But his older posts were about being an English teacher in Taiwan.

Interesting. Didn't know that. I still tend to believe him. I got the sense that the betting was a side thing, though something he was very serious about. I think someone else personally saw his slips. Possible to fake, I'm sure, but seems unlikely..

lol

vf9OEB6.jpg

@Ruprecht You don't seem to be a very sentimental person. How do you feel about kangaroos.

Adorable? Iconic national symbol? Majestic? Just a stupid pest?

I know a lot of you guys like chess here. You all need to watch that new show on Netflix about the girl who plays chess during the 1960s. It’s called a Queens Gambit. Extremely well done show. I’m 4 episodes in and it’s Been great so far.

@Ruprecht You don't seem to be a very sentimental person. How do you feel about kangaroos.

Adorable? Iconic national symbol? Majestic? Just a stupid pest?
You didn’t ask me, but the only answer is they’re majestic. They’re both adorable and fierce (I mean the fucking box!) and mothers carry the babies in a pouch, which is awesome. They’re like dolphins, chimps, rabbits, dogs, etc. - if a person say they don’t like them I don’t trust them and will assume he/she is a bad person

You didn’t ask me, but the only answer is they’re majestic. They’re both adorable and fierce (I mean the fucking box!) and mothers carry the babies in a pouch, which is awesome. They’re like dolphins, chimps, rabbits, dogs, etc. - if a person say they don’t like them I don’t trust them and will assume he/she is a bad person
They're also fucking assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back