War Room Lounge v181: Escaped self-cloning female mutant crayfish take over Belgian cemetery.

What else is our Belgian bud doing right now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't rabies fascinating though? It only affects mammals apparently, I'm wondering what the reptilian version of rabies is...
Did you know that the Opossum is essentially immune to rabies? Neat critters.

Illinois are stupid. You have to request a ballot, but you just go online and enter your name and address, if there’s a registered voter by that name, you just enter the new address you want your ballot sent to.

Missouri sounds a bit excessive, but there’s no check at all for Illinois that it’s the same person actually requesting the ballot. Voter register info is public I believe, any troll could request anyone’s ballot and send it god knows where in the US and thus block that person from mailing in a real
ballot.
Vote by mail master race checking in

Alright I left @dezzy a hilarious voice messgae let's stay here and watch his response

Vote by mail master race checking in

I voted by mail as well. Just bothered me how easy it was with lack of any checks that I was actually who I said I was.

Get banned probably.
source.gif

I voted by mail as well. Just bothered me how easy it was with lack of any checks that I was actually who I said I was.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Everyone automatically gets a ballot mailed to them at their registration address, you can mail it back or drop it off as you want. Easy peasy.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Everyone automatically gets a ballot mailed to them at their registration address, you can mail it back or drop it off as you want. Easy peasy.
Utah doesn't have me concerned but more... confused I guess. Everyone gets a ballot here but you can vote in person, however, I don't think there's a rule to hand over your mail in ballot if you vote in person...

The thing that DOES concern me is they match your signature to the one on your DL or something when they check the ballots and shit. PRETTY SURE my signature seems to consistently change every couple months simply from me not handwriting anything anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back