WAR ROOM LOUNGE V18: HAPE ...... (it means high-altitude pulmonary edema, you sicko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Gettin' high
Bringing Justice to some bitches

Supreme courting

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

Eve learned that learning was a dangerous thing
for her: no end of trouble would it bring.

An educated woman is a danger.
Lock up your mate! Keep a submissive stranger

like Darby's Joan, content with church and Kinder,
not like that sainted Joan, burnt to a cinder.

Whether we wield a scepter or a mop
It's clear you fear that we may get on top.

"
Carolyn Kizer

"

Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...gangrape!”
― Count Chocula

I work in Engineering research and so there's a lot of people from China in my office. Some Chinese food smells awesome. Some Chinese food smells like honest to goodness kitchen refuse left out in the sun. I have no idea what it was, but it was offensive to all human decency.
Someone in my office heats up left over fish in the break room microwave....

I swear a less reasonable person than myself would have committed murder because of the stink

Second first.

I swear a less reasonable person than myself would have committed murder because of the stink

It was definitely some kind of sea food. I really don't understand ''fish'' people. Like, people who like fish so much that they'll eat any kind of fish: gas station sushi, even.

Second first.
uHQFOM.gif

It was definitely some kind of sea food. I really don't understand ''fish'' people. Like, people who like fish so much that they'll eat any kind of fish: gas station sushi, even.
Man, I'll eat some gas station food but anything fish related from a gas station? FUCK THAT.

Fish for me is salmon, halibut, cod, and a couple others.

BUT, left over fish I always eat room temp/right out of the fridge. Fuck heating shit like that up.

Ya’ll involved in gang hape right now, just FYI. You’ve been reported.

Man, I'll eat some gas station food but anything fish related from a gas station? FUCK THAT.

BUT, left over fish I always eat room temp/right out of the fridge. Fuck heating shit like that up.

Fish has to be done absolutely perfectly for me to enjoy it, and even then, some fishes aren't appetizing to me. A perfectly cooked piece of fresh-caught wild salmon with crispy skin? I'll eat that. Some leftover mushy farmed salmon? Nah, thank I'll be alright.

There's nothing you can do to a herring that will make me eat it. That's cat food.

Fish has to be done absolutely perfectly for me to enjoy it, and even then, some fishes aren't appetizing to me. A perfectly cooked piece of fresh-caught wild salmon with crispy skin? I'll eat that. Some leftover mushy farmed salmon? Nah, thank I'll be alright.

There's nothing you can do to a herring that will make me eat it. That's cat food.
Herring can go fuck itself.

I'm pretty spoiled with seafood being from WA and having three places I can get stuff that was caught that morning for my plate in the evning in my town.

I always used to give my uncle sh!t because he would get food in his beard when he ate, but now that I've grown up and grew a killer beard, I face this dilemma myself. Who's laughing now?

I always used to give my uncle sh!t because he would get food in his beard when he ate, but now that I've grown up and grew a killer beard, I face this dilemma myself. Who's laughing now?
I don't have an issue with food cause I don't let my grow out TOO long... my problem is drinking stuff as water/drink droplets end up on my mustache and start dripping everywhere.

EDIT:
My beard is usually around the length of what Bradley Cooper had when he was in American Sniper. Any longer than that and my 'no shits given Vietnam vet' dad goes:
"You look like a terrorist freshly out of Gitmo"

Have you been to Bruce's Market on lougheed street near near Haney? The fish their is wonderful...

Where in Steveston do you buy your fish?
I don't. I get all mine from Trident in Whatcom County. Coworker from the bar also works there.

When I'm in Steveston I go to Ichiro for sushi and it's always super fresh tasting.

I don't. I get all mine from Trident in Whatcom County. Coworker from the bar also works there.

When I'm in Steveston I go to Ichiro for sushi and it's always super fresh tasting.

Interesting. Thank you Mr. Gregolian....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back