War Room Lounge v178: It's like a clown car that's full of clown cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
for the glory of limbo

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Korean is gonna smoke check Ortega back to the mean streets of Los Angeles.

Everybody gets a free shot at being off my ignore list. Surprisingly few active posters were on there. Lots and lots of banned ones lol.

I love you too, Fawlty. TBH I missed you man.

I think Rudy Giuliani woke up one day and decided, "hey, all this time I was sneaky-footing around the mafia culture of New York, I could have just been openly being a crime guy who fucking loves doing crimes and then talking about them and lying about them in different ways all the time."

Everybody gets a free shot at being off my ignore list. Surprisingly few active posters were on there. Lots and lots of banned ones lol.
Let’s start fresh?

I think Rudy Giuliani woke up one day and decided, "hey, all this time I was sneaky-footing around the mafia culture of New York, I could have just been openly being a crime guy who fucking loves doing crimes and then talking about them and lying about them in different ways all the time."

And too think he was the moderate GOP choice in 2008

Ello. What's all this then?

I'll take recommendations if anyone has any.

Did fawity get banned or just move on to greener rooms, he’s been missing for awhile now

edit, missing, not missed

Did fawity get banned or just move on to greener rooms, he’s been missing for awhile now

edit, missing, not missed

Haven't seen Fawlty around in a year or so.

Or do you mean Fawity? He's been posting regularly in the HWs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back