War Room Lounge v169: That toilet I **** to hell? They're going to cut open one of the pipes to see

Thoughts on baby eating?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The toughest old man I ever met came from just across the border from you.
The Rock's father, Rocky Johnson, was a wrestler right here in the Maritimes at one point, although his career was much more than that. There was a really thriving pro wrestling scene in these parts back in the day.
Big mofo,
800.jpeg

When you guys are having a BLT, do you take out some of the bacon so you can enjoy it in its one true pure form?

A tweener is a face with heel tendencies. Austin during the Attitude Era is a great example.

I know what it is. I played TNM for years, and was e-wrestling / roleplaying for years in the early 2000s.

I was trying to make a joke, but I guess I'll leave that to the pros

File that under "pain compliance" tactics.

<LikeReally5>
Deputy Austreberto "Art" Gonzalez is a former U.S. Marine, decorated for his service in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 2018, he was awarded a Meritorious Conduct Silver Medal by the LASD for his actions helping to save the life of a 4-year-old boy who'd been shot in the head.

Gonzalez says the tipping point came when he was told of an alleged assault by an "Executioner" on a fellow deputy behind the parking lot of the Compton patrol station in February this year.

Gonzalez says he called a confidential tip line for LASD's Internal Affairs. To his shock, he says in the claim, the recorded call was almost immediately leaked to "Executioner" deputies.

"Within 48 hours, a recording of his supposedly anonymous call was leaked to the gang at the station," says attorney Romero.

Graffiti was scrawled at the station entrance to the parking lot keypad that read, "ART IS A RAT."

The LAPD has fucking gangs too.
The SWAT unit, known as "D Platoon," is part of the department's Metropolitan Division, which has been mired in recent controversy. Three officers have been charged with falsely labeling people as gang members or associates on field interview cards. More officers are under investigation.

In 2018, the LAPD began investigating the unit over a complaint that its culture was comparable with that of the department's Rampart scandal in the 1990s, in which dozens of officers were implicated in unprovoked beatings, shootings, the planting of evidence and stealing drugs.

During an interview with an Internal Affairs investigator, Colomey alleged the unit engaged in improper use of force and other examples of misconduct. When the investigation with his statements was released to SWAT commanders, Colomey was treated with hostility and criticized for trivial matters, the suit says.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/lapd-swat-mafia-deadly-force-retaliation-lawsuit

What if the Avengers were imperialists without a care for the lives that affect in other countries?

{<doc}

Embarrassing shit.

Crenshaw looks to be a rising star with the far right. They'd kinda strayed away from militarism and protection for a while during the Obama years (and thanks to Bush's disastrous administration) but it's still their bread and butter and they can't ignore it for too long.

China, BLM and Antifa are for this generation what Islamic terrorists and Soviet/communist agents were for previous ones.

Any advice for people who hate and have always hated vegetables?

You’re cooking them wrong. Start grilling veggies you’ll get better flavor on them.

if you hate vegetables you really need to work on your palate and start enjoying different foods. Veggies are delicious.

Take a piece of cabbage and cut a nice wedge. But a bit of olive oil and salt pepper and put it on the grill and get a nice dark char on the outside. Remove the outside later and the cabbage is absolutely Delicious.

You’re cooking them wrong. Start grilling veggies you’ll get better flavor on them.

if you hate vegetables you really need to work on your palate and start enjoying different foods. Veggies are delicious.

Take a piece of cabbage and cut a nice wedge. But a bit of olive oil and salt pepper and put it on the grill and get a nice dark char on the outside. Remove the outside later and the cabbage is absolutely Delicious.

Can I just eat the olive oil and salt?

Can I just eat the olive oil and salt?

Why though? Vegetables are delicious. You really need to work on your palate my dude. You’ve just been cooking them wrong your entire life.

Take some Brussel sprouts and bake them in the oven. They’re delicious. All you need is olive oil salt and pepper.

You’re so accustomed to poorly cooked veggies. That’s why most people don’t like them. They haven’t had them prepared properly in their lives. For years people just boiled or steamed veggies. You need to prepare things better and you’ll enjoy them more.

You ever eat a piece of poorly prepared chicken. It’s sucks. It needs some help to get to that delicious state.

Post WWII Presidents Ranked by Foreign Policy:

1. George H.W. Bush
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Harry Truman
5. Gerald Ford
6. John F. Kennedy
7. Richard Nixon
8. Ronald Reagan
9. Dwight Eisenhower
10. Lyndon Johnson
11. Donald Trump