• Dunkin Donuts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falsedawn

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Neither. Both terrible. Real talk my War Room friends: life is too short to drink crappy coffee. Get a good coffeemaker, and some quality whole bean coffee, and a good grinder. We have enough bullshit to deal with in life, treat yourself to good coffee.

edit: I saw that Dunkin Donuts was winning, so voted Starbucks because they’re the better of the two. Always voting for the lesser of two evils, wtf...

DUNKIN!!! DONUUUTS!!

LET'S GO!

<{JustBleed}>

tZOS8.gif

I drink black coffee, and I prefer Dunkin Donuts for that over Starbucks. But if I’m getting anything else, Starbucks. The egg bites from Starbucks are actually a really good snack.

I drink black coffee, and I prefer Dunkin Donuts for that over Starbucks. But if I’m getting anything else, Starbucks. The egg bites from Starbucks are actually a really good snack.

Although I am a Starbucks man (due to my refined palate), I admit that a DD pastry is quite the indulgence when I just want to shovel shit in my mouth hole. Sometimes I don't want organic sausage and flaky croissants. Sometimes I just want sugar and bowel pain.

I voted Starbucks but I also like Dunkin Donuts but they are limited in variety, they are more affordable plus they give me free drinks every once in a while, but I lost respect for them when they didn't let me use the restroom on one of my shipping routes for work and the reason they said I had to buy something first and I said ill buy something after I really need to use it, she still said no so I ran back to the van and had to piss in my empty big gulp container. This was Pre Covid too.

I haven't drank any coffee in about two years. @Clippy @Sketch what's some popular brands of coffee there in Canada?

Tim Hortons. Even though its shit. Mcondalds is what I've been told is the best for cheap easy coffee up here. Apparently Tim's sold their beans to Mcdonalds years ago.

I voted Starbucks but I also like Dunkin Donuts but they are limited in variety, they are more affordable plus they give me free drinks every once in a while, but I lost respect for them when they didn't let me use the restroom on one of my shipping routes for work and the reason they said I had to buy something first and I said ill buy something after I really need to use it, she still said no so I ran back to the van and had to piss in my empty big gulp container. This was Pre Covid too.

All the stuff from Dunkin is too artificial and they use too cheap and sugary ingredients

well, im in Rhode island where you can throw a rock from one Dunkin to the next through all of New England up to the Canadian Border, and every one of them will have a line, so obviously Dunkin here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back