War Room Lounge v151: Between drinking and burning, I don't need another vice in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its one of the most interesting decades imo , we aren't fighting though , I'm just right and you're just wrong

I really enjoyed that one too
As a self described artist specializing in "Nihilistic absurdism" the late 70s-entire 80s is such an important era in that form. or really any art form.

What i'm seeing right now is an absolute disgrace
Well I can't see what you're seeing but it's hella calm on this stream. What is she saying?

Now that the crowd is whipped up and already attacking the barrier, these cocks are pivoting to say they just want peace

Yo @Limbo Pete I'm not getting the angle you're getting and I just saw some dude try to pick up a big girl and get shot down. Just wanted to point out y'all have some pretty as fuck trees up there.

That we do, buddy
That we do
Ugh, I really keep thinking about Portland because it's rainy and I feel like I'll meet hella girls that like Feist but bailing out of the US to Quebec seems like the best idea most times.

Also I'll hella paypal you $5 if you can teach me how to apply to college. I went to culinary school lol, not near as many steps. Pretty sure I could get a scholarship to a culinary school these days for having a pizza tattooed on my knuckle.

Now that the crowd is whipped up and already attacking the barrier, these cocks are pivoting to say they just want peace

Careful with the language my beautiful being.... Did you go to the beach last week?

Ugh, I really keep thinking about Portland because it's rainy and I feel like I'll meet hella girls that like Feist but bailing out of the US to Quebec seems like the best idea most times.

Also I'll hella paypal you $5 if you can teach me how to apply to college. I went to culinary school lol, not near as many steps. Pretty sure I could get a scholarship to a culinary school these days for having a pizza tattooed on my knuckle.
I'll teach you for free man lol

They call that and parcel with marriage. :eek::D

How's shit? Seems like all your gigs are hit hard in these crazy times so I hope you're doing alright.
Lol you just seem spicy lately just wanted to make sure you were all good lol.

Yeah my gigs are fucked, but I just see this as an opportunity to level up and take my talents and interests and focus on something new. I don't see the economy rebounding for a couple years even after a vaccine so I'm going to head to school, either in Portland or Quebec so the economic downturn doesn't effect me. I feel bad for all the people who live non-chaotic lifestyles tbh lol. This shit must suck for people that thrive in regularity.
I'll teach you for free man lol
Bro once I learn to read it's game over in the history world.

Have you ever tried to cross the border before? You ever been arrested or charged with a crime in the US?

Also...

20200731-015057.jpg

Worst hit province in the entire country...

Lol you just seem spicy lately just wanted to make sure you were all good lol.

Yeah my gigs are fucked, but I just see this as an opportunity to level up and take my talents and interests and focus on something new. I don't see the economy rebounding for a couple years even after a vaccine so I'm going to head to school, either in Portland or Quebec so the economic downturn doesn't effect me. I feel bad for all the people who live non-chaotic lifestyles tbh lol. This shit must suck for people that thrive in regularity.

Bro once I learn to read it's game over in the history world.

Well you know, it's the apocalypse and all. :D

Seriously though, thought I've been quite civil.

th

Yeah, sorry. But kick ass that your spirits are up in spite of things. You seem like the kind of dude that creates opportunity.

All I can say about school is get your money's worth. Anymore it's hardly a given.

Real shit is too real. Everyone needs to be a caricature again.
<mma4>
No comment on what comes before this in your post, but I think that's the most insightful thing you've ever posted on here. Well done.

Edit: I feel like I should elaborate. No time right now though, gotta go, sorry.

Last edited:
I've had a mohawk/mullet most my life, I cut it off when I was trying to "be an adult" but I miss it and I'll probably get it back. When I was younger I used to split my mohawk down the middle and dye each side different colors. So when you looked at my mohawk from one side it was red and from the other side it was black. (lets not get into the meaning of those colors.) I miss my mullet :(

You know what band DOES NOT get enough credit though? The B-52s. They are very clearly an influence on my favorite band no one's ever heard of is called The New Black, this song was featured on a sampler CD for an indie punk zine I got in the mail and I had to call their indie label to order this CD because I fucking loved it so much.

What do you think about this?

By the way, can we all agree that people that listen to music without good headphones are fucking monsters?

I was all set to give you a like for the B-52's shout out until the last sentence. Sometimes it's just not convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back