War Room Lounge v151: Between drinking and burning, I don't need another vice in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else categorise themselves as a boring old git?

I went from a take whatever party animal to a pot head, then stuck to drinking mainly to now T-total don't even drink. Last time I even had a beer was Christmas.

I'm a regular boring git now.
The moment I realized I was “old” or what I used to classify as old as a teenager was when I went to bed at 2 AM after a long session gaming with my Destiny 2 clan.... and I woke up with no alarm at like 7 AM the next day. Sure I was tired but I also am not able to sleep in almost at all anymore.

Bleh

So, this was a week ago but I hadn't heard anything about it,
Russia tested satellite-to-satellite shooter, say UK and USA
"Moscow says offending bird is a mere maintenance drone

The USA and UK have alleged that Russia last week tested an in-orbit satellite-killer weapon.

US Space Force chief of operations General John Raymond put his name to a statement that says on July 15, Russia “injected a new object into orbit from Cosmos 2543,” a satellite that Moscow insists is a maintenance vehicle but which the USA believes is a weapons platform.

Cosmos 2543 sidled up to another Russian satellite before releasing the object that moved at around 700 km/h."

Anybody got more to add to this?

I won't hold my breath waiting for Trump to take a firm stance on this

The moment I realized I was “old” or what I used to classify as old as a teenager was when I went to bed at 2 AM after a long session gaming with my Destiny 2 clan.... and I woke up with no alarm at like 7 AM the next day. Sure I was tired but I also am not able to sleep in almost at all anymore.

Bleh
What are you 30 ?

<DisgustingHHH>

What are you 30 ?

<DisgustingHHH>
lol.

Granted I think some of it is that for about 6 years I've been waking up between 630-700 for work so I think my brain just forces me awake around that time unless I am truly tired.

lol.

Granted I think some of it is that for about 6 years I've been waking up between 630-700 for work so I think my brain just forces me awake around that time unless I am truly tired.
I naturally wake up between 03:30 and 04:00

I naturally wake up between 03:30 and 04:00
Woof.

When I was working two jobs I could get off my bar job at 2:00 and home at like 2:15 or so and asleep by like 2:45 but still be awake at 6 AM. I'd be miserable most of the day obviously but I'd still be awake.

Woof.

When I was working two jobs I could get off my bar job at 2:00 and home at like 2:15 or so and asleep by like 2:45 but still be awake at 6 AM. I'd be miserable most of the day obviously but I'd still be awake.

Then you turned 29?

Bleh
The moment I first realized I was old was my first two day hangover. Talk about a fucking slap in the face. I used to be able to drink anything, have a fatty breakfast and be ready to go again by lunch. Not so any more.

God, I hate that John Hickenlooper won the Colorado Senate Primary. I think any of the candidates would be heavy favorites, but Hickenlooper is basically a Republican and he'll basically just keep the seat from being reliably blue for his entire term.

Woof.

Why do you woof?

Imagine being in your 20s and feel like your time is running out. That’s how I feel.

@Gregolian I actually like getting up early. I love just walking around the neighborhood, smelling people's lawn, looking for clues of potential crimes etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back