War Room Lounge v148: all tip and no shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara

Enigma Zone
Pink Belt
Reaction score
I win and I’m first!

@TeTe and @irish_thug please insert mod notes and guide me on what is next.

Here’s the old thread: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...spicy-tonight-any-one-have-some-tums.4122636/

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clutch is a thing in baseball (like a clutch hitter, he always comes through or you need a pinch hitter to be clutch to win the game)

It's a term that is used. Not a thing that exists.

I win and I’m first!

@TeTe and @Irish thug please insert mod notes and guide me on what is next.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.
Tried posting this in the last thread, but it got locked while I was typing,

Kim's Convenience is hilarious. About a Korean immigrant and his family running a convenience store and navigating life in Toronto.

I like Fresh Off the Boat too, but only for the parents and grandmother.

It's a term that is used. Not a thing that exists.

Closest thing I’d replace it with is something like game management cause people usually associate it with a comeback or making a play when it’s needed. Do you believe choking is something? Because if so, I’d say clutch is simply the absence of choking.

Closest thing I’d replace it with is something like game management cause people usually associate it with a comeback or making a play when it’s needed. Do you believe choking is something? Because if so, I’d say clutch is simply the absence of choking.
I think choking is a thing that can happen, but that people way overuse it.

Now someone give me a title

I wanted to play off TBD (to be determined) with a reference to the mighty ducks three movies, where the new coach says the captain of the team is TBD taking the C away from Charlie. But I got nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back