War Room Lounge v141: The Death of a Donut

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP was much smarter and more well-read than @Amerikuracana.
In fariness, that's not saying much.

Incidentally, I was meaning to mention something to you, though this may appeal to anyone inclined to enjoy random facts.

So, thanks to a certain, uhh, streaming service recommended to me by @weed I found just the thing when a recreational pedant needs a fix. Stephen Fry is a pompous ass but in the case of his TV program, QI, he's perfectly suited to the task of dishing up obscure facts with a side of dryly delivered arrogance--all for the sake of humor of course.

tl;dr in any other setting his face becomes more punchable with every word he utters but here it's just what the show needs. Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for this site I never would have known about what seems like an endless amount of supply of white nationalists from canada

There's not that many they just ALL post here. They probably spread the word around in their monthly newsletter or something.

"Brothers! We no longer have to be ridiculed for our paranoia and racism. We've finally found a place to discuss The Great Replacement and to fantasize about what it'd be like to have a retarded reality show star as president!"

There's not that many they just ALL post here. They probably spread the word around in their monthly newsletter or something.

"Brothers! We no longer have to be ridiculed for our paranoia and racism. We've finally found a place to discuss The Great Replacement and to fantasize about what it'd be like to have a retarded reality show star as president!"
Please stop exposing us.

There was some discussion of it in the last thread, but you guys know that you can choose which forum search engine the search bar uses in you user preferences right?

Not sure what the donut thing is but the last lounge got spicy.

Something about fawlty getting catfished by a large woman.

Not sure what the donut thing is but the last lounge got spicy.

Something about fawlty getting catfished by a large woman.
That's not what catfishing is. It was more like a regular forum thing of people getting a crush, and then one finding out something the other was keeping a, uh, big secret. It's funny that it took like 10 years for it to finally become a forum chatty kathy thing. I did my part for a long time to not make it an issue.

Please stop exposing us.
i'm certain you have many more operatives on standby, they can't stop them all!

7OqF.gif

the quarantine brought shades of the OT these past few months over here haha
I never heard of the catfish thing before or fat women in the OT. But, I think I know who fawlty is referring to if it was 10 years back. I was around quite a bit then.

That's not what catfishing is. It was more like a regular forum thing of people getting a crush, and then one finding out something the other was keeping a, uh, big secret. It's funny that it took like 10 years for it to finally become a forum chatty kathy thing. I did my part for a long time to not make it an issue.
EACross?

I never heard of the catfish thing before or fat women in the OT. But, I think I know who fawlty is referring to if it was 10 years back. I was around quite a bit then.
Yeah, you probably do. Cool person with some problems, like most of us.

Finally got some more work done on my half sleeve Killing Joke tattoo.

One more session and it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back