WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labels are fine where appropriate

But not fine when inappropriate. You're been very, very sloppy with labels recently. I pointed out why I can't even be reasonably labeled a simple "nationalist", yet you persist in labeling me a "white nationalist". You don't even know my race/ethnicity. Your standards have gone out the window.

You did, in fact, stoop to liking a post by b-hop, did you not?

More sloppiness. The mere fact that I "like" a short post by another user is not an endorsement of all of that user's views.

I don't know @b-hop very well, but he appears to believe in securing the southern border. In that regard at least, he is an ally. On the other hand, you frequently use the rate of change of southern border apprehensions fallaciously to claim that illegal immigration is not a problem. In your mind, 400,000 annual apprehensions is acceptable because that figure has been higher in the past. Insult @b-hop all you want, but at least he seems to understand your faulty reasoning on that point.

defend that particular post as being worthy of a like

I agree with him. In my view, corporate money is very influential in Washington. Corporations in multiple sectors benefit from having a source of low-wage, obedient labor. Also, many influential political advisers believe that a lax approach to illegal immigration is likely to win Latino votes.

You did openly admit to supporting Kobach, despite his ethical issues, likely because of his ethnic nationalism, right?

No, not right.

Kobach agrees with me on DACA, the border wall, voter ID and immigration reform.

Also, I'm the bet champion still. I have another victory on the way, and I offered you a chance to piggyback on it.

If you're talking about your bet with @SBJJ, I already told you that I slightly favor his side in that bet. Although I would have liked to hand you your first L, I'd also be happy if it were to happen at his hands. I like him.

I think he's in a weird spot on that. Once you have posted a faked gf picture but not followed it up with "haha of course she's not really my gf, I fooled you!" because the people you're trying to do that to have been around that block a few times and refused to facilitate that sort of exchange, it puts you in the awkward position of definitely appearing to have tried to pass off a fake gf on the internet, and no explanation will suffice. But on top of that, people don't even care enough to bust you. There's just no move you can make in that spot. You have to kind of sit there and feel really awkward.

I never claimed she was my girlfriend, you muttonhead. I wanted to show @Jack V Savage what a real woman looks like. I was somewhat surprised to see him lusting after a mannish face painter with fake tits.

How are you enjoying the weather in BC Mr. Gregolian?

Tell me about your childhood.
giphy.gif

Florida candidate for office admits she doctored college diploma

180814-congress-candidate-diploma-feature.jpg

I would like to apologize to my family and my supporters for this situation. It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone,” Howard, a Republican running for the Florida House of Representatives in District 73, wrote on Facebook.

"It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone". How can you claim this shit? Still lying even in your apology?

I never claimed she was my girlfriend, you muttonhead. I wanted to show @Jack V Savage what a real woman looks like. I was somewhat surprised to see him lusting after a mannish face painter with fake tits.
Maybe you shouldn't have responded to my post that requested you to post a pic of your gf with.........a pic.

And are you sure that was a 'woman'? It looked like a girl.

Maybe you shouldn't have responded to my post that requested you to post a pic of your gf with.........a pic.

And are you sure that was a 'woman'? It looked like a girl.
Asians age more gracefully. Deal with it. Lots of 25 year-olds around here who look very similar to her.

For the record, this is "what a real woman looks like"

DNYfZnn.jpg

@Gregolian you're like Asian and stuff, what do you say? This culture is unfamiliar to one such as me.

But not fine when inappropriate. You're been very, very sloppy with labels recently. I pointed out why I can't even be reasonably labeled a simple "nationalist", yet you persist in labeling me a "white nationalist". You don't even know my race/ethnicity. Your standards have gone out the window.

You've openly endorsed a white nationalist in Kobach, you have debased yourself in defense of Trump, you seem obsessed with "random immigrant does something bad" threads, you "like" posts like b-hop's, etc. I think if you're not trying to communicate that view, the problem is on your end (that is, you should reconsider your own postings, as most normal readers will get that message).

More sloppiness. The mere fact that I "like" a short post by another user is not an endorsement of all of that user's views.

But the views expressed in that post, right? This is the post that you, an alleged 89th percentile-r, feel is worthy of highlighting:

"Is pretty clear, there is Trump and there is the GOP and democrats. The GOP wants cheap labor from the immigrants sources, Trump is a threat to the powerful lobbies and the democrats are just cucks.

I don´t know wich one is the worst really. At least the democrats are very clear in the reason why they want immigrants."

I think it speaks for itself. You'll not see me "liking" a post of that quality out of tribalism.

If you're talking about your bet with @SBJJ, I already told you that I slightly favor his side in that bet. Although I would have liked to hand you your first L, I'd also be happy if it were to happen at his hands. I like him.

This is the guy who argued with me about whether all Obama cabinet members used surnames. You like him because you feel he's in your tribe, but otherwise you would have nothing but contempt for his posting.

I'm responding to this in any way.

C'mon Jack, tell me what you love about me.

Ooh, good challenge. You're a good writer, and you make some solid contributions to these OT threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back