WAR ROOM LOUNGE V14: Moor of the Saim

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try hitting the weights.
<{you!}>

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

I'd like to ask that we all take a moment to appreciate this post.

The past decade of living across the world has opened my eyes to the realities of immigration policy.

I'd like to ask that we all take a moment to appreciate this post.

Yeah, with his recent fawning over Kobach, @waiguoren has essentially openly embraced white nationalism. He had been dancing around it for a bit.

Here's a post that the new, more-open waiguoren liked:

"Is pretty clear, there is Trump and there is the GOP and democrats. The GOP wants cheap labor from the immigrants sources, Trump is a threat to the powerful lobbies and the democrats are just cucks.

I don´t know wich one is the worst really. At least the democrats are very clear in the reason why they want immigrants."

Wai prides himself on being in the 89th percentile and yet "likes" the post written by someone with an apparent learning disability simply because it attacks the tribe that wai's opposes.

Last edited:
Yeah, with his recent fawning over Kobach, @waiguoren has essentially openly embraced white nationalism. He had been dancing around it for a bit.

I wasn't take it in the way you're implying, in that he's seeing the kinds of people or customs that need to be kept out. Although that might be the case.

I was more speaking to the fact that his insights into why others shouldn't be allowed to migrate into his country is through his being allowed migration into their countries. Makes you wonder what trouble he's causing over there. MS-13 much?

I wasn't take it in the way you're implying, in that he's seeing the kinds of people or customs that need to be kept out. Although that might be the case.

I was more speaking to the fact that his insights into why others shouldn't be allowed to migrate into his country is through his being allowed migration into their countries. Makes you wonder what trouble he's causing over there. MS-13 much?

That is funny, but the way I took it was seeing how effective ethnic nationalism is has convinced him that it works better than the American way.

Stopped reading there. Your self-debasement continues in stride.

Says the guy who openly endorses Kobach and "likes" posts by b-hop. :)

Also, someone in the 89th percentile as you claim to be would have taken that whole post in at a single glance (most adults don't read word by word).

I admire the honesty. A lot of people would say "None at all" etc.

I generally acknowledge when the hypocrisy, stupidity, or inaccuracy of a post really pisses me off.

The dude last week saying Trump was fighting against the economic elite, while Noam Chomsky was a shill for the elite's interests....that had me at probably 8.
People saying refugees facing probable death, especially when due to US action, should be turned away likewise gets me to 8.
People saying that the mentally ill should be executed, the insanity defense is a hoax, or generally believing that they know more about criminal sentencing that a judge gets me to 8.

Some of the nastier posts about black people getting killed by cops get me up there too. Like the guy who got shot, unarmed in his own garage, through the garage door, over a music complaint. Despite being a loving father of three and a full-time warehouse employee, certain posters felt the need to say that his being dead was a net gain since he wouldn't be a drain on the country through welfare or incarceration. That had me at at least 9.

Last edited:
I generally acknowledge when the hypocrisy, stupidity, or inaccuracy of a post really pisses me off.

The dude last week saying Trump was fighting against the economic elite, while Noam Chomsky was a shill for the elite's interests....that had me at probably 8.
People saying refugees facing probable death, especially when it's due to US military action, likewise gets me to 8.
People saying that the mentally ill should be executed, the insanity defense is a hoax, or generally believing that they know more about criminal sentencing that a judge gets me to 8.

Some of the nastier posts about black people getting killed by cops get me up there too. Like the guy who got shot, unarmed in his own garage, through the garage door, over a music complaint. Despite being a loving father of three and a full-time warehouse employee, certain posters felt the need to say that his being dead was a net gain since he wouldn't be a drain on the country through welfare or incarceration. That had me at at least 9.

This is a weird forum. We have actual smart people here, but it's also an MMA forum. With that being said, I don't drag combat sports or MMA into a negative limelight but lets be honest, this isn't going to attract the top of the barrel at least for informed discussion about political events in the world etc. I take this place for what it is, a nice place to chat with others about things. I think some of the things that get posted here are obscene at times but it's also guys looking for a reaction. I also think people on both sides get worked up easily and start degenerating their posts to combat the 'other' side. We don't have much respect on this forum, it's usually a circle jerk.

People saying refugees facing probable death, especially when it's due to US military action, likewise gets me to 8.

I think it's legitimately kind of sad that people who are *clearly* riled feel the need to pretend to have no emotions when they post to preserve their manhood or something. But on the other hand, going on tilt is never a good idea, and I find that if you really try to understand where people are coming from, you don't feel angry at them (you might not respect them, but a kind of gentle contempt replaces passionate disgust). And also, being here a while just desensitizes you to both personal attacks and bad takes. There's also a level of removal from it all. A lot of posters here are like characters in a show I'm watching more than, like, people I know (though some people--like my wife--still get mad at people in shows--like she's always ends up truly hating whoever The Bachelor/Bachelorette is by the end of the season).

Fuck the un-educated bitches at my job that think they know how to do my job when the last time they did what I do was 20 years ago.

Says the guy who openly endorses Kobach and "likes" posts by b-hop. :)

Also, someone in the 89th percentile as you claim to be would have taken that whole post in at a single glance (most adults don't read word by word).

Your mask is coming off. You have descended into the territory of labels and name-calling. You appear increasingly as a petulant child instead of a deep thinker.

You used to style yourself the best intellectual in this forum, valuing empiricism and logic over all else, and your prediction record used to support that. Now that you are certain to lose your champion bet status, your post quality has deteriorated. I believe these two phenomena are linked.

In this thread two guys use big fucking words to try and outdo each other when I just want assholes to use normal people words for us Dummies from planet Dumb Dumb

Who gets that mish-mash reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back