War Room Lounge v138: it's just an objective fact that your mother is a *Larrold*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucked thing is, her vote counts just as much as yours or mine.

12,000 people wrote in harambe last time around. I doubt she was one of them.

The really fucked thing is that depending on which states you live in, her vote might count for more than yours.

TROLL (Definition)
What are social media trolls?

They're people who deliberately provoke others online. By saying inflammatory and offensive things. They live to make people upset and angry.
What is the probability this guy is an incel lol?
What is your point again? We all laugh at you in real life and you come here to get back at us? Cool life bro. Incel more

One, two, three and to the fo'
Triggering and saltiness are at the do'
Ready to make an entrance, so back on up
(Cause you know the bootlickers are about to rip shit up)

tenor.gif
source.gif

Why does Russia care if men want to marry men or women want to marry women?

That's interesting. I didn't realise cars don't always require front number plates or sentient drivers in the US.

Canada's not much better, you should see Quebec.

California cases exploding too now. 7 day average increase steeper than the initial hit, and just barely shy 7k new cases yesterday

Why does Russia care if men want to marry men or women want to marry women?

If I had to venture a guess younger people are both more likely to be open with their sexuality and support gay rights. They are also more likely to be anti Putin.

It's similar to Nixon cracking down on weed so he could use the DOJ to prosecute black people and hippies that opposed him.

California cases exploding too now. 7 day average increase steeper than the initial hit, and just barely shy 7k new cases yesterday

Philly was set to go Green this Friday but that's likely not happening now.

@Lead I also saw that Allegheny County might be shutting businesses back down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back