War Room Lounge v138: it's just an objective fact that your mother is a *Larrold*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Dany07>

He's kinda irritated that I posted his face (and other stuff) from the Grindr exchanges - in a literal Grindr thread, it should be said - a few months ago, but I didn't know I'd end up dating dude! :eek: It was the wrong thing to do though, and I shouldn't have done that.

No you shouldn't have...

20200612-202913.jpg

My tiki bar

To the right: @senri's guest house

We can flow together Mr. Diplomat. Saturate our beings in the greatest halls of tranquility... Migrate inside The Nexus...

You make is sound so.... sexual.....

You make is sound so.... sexual.....

No Mr. Isa, your cortex is not yet ripened to comprehend what you desire. The blasphemous wording you used is beneath your true grievance. The Nexus is where all pain subsides as the unyielding flesh blossoms to awaken your transcendent form. It is what you have been searching for since your inception. It is your seraphic actuality....

Reactions: lsa
No Mr. Isa, your cortex is not yet ripened to comprehend what you desire. The blasphemous wording you used is beneath your true grievance. The Nexus is where all pain subsides as the unyielding flesh blossoms to awaken your transcendent form. It is what you have been searching for since your inception. It is your seraphic actuality....
6290b80c0f3c5f0b9f646b5f396029a3.gif

<mma4>

Have you ever shot a rifle before? It can be a lot of fun in the right environment with good people.
Yes, I have. I've lived on a farm. Shot it during new years in the city too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back