War Room Lounge v138: it's just an objective fact that your mother is a *Larrold*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got backtraced once, bud, and it was fucking awful
Just lookin out
You and @weed are good people for looking out. There are a few on here who know who I am IRL, but I wouldn't risk going public. Politics and religion can motivate folks to go full potato and be vindictive over a difference of opinion. No bueno.

You look like samwise but with a beard...
images
I'll take Sean Astin any day. I loved Encino Man and Goonies!

You and @weed are good people for looking out. There are a few on here who know who I am IRL, but I wouldn't risk going public. Politics and religion can motivate folks to go full potato and be vindictive over a difference of opinion. No bueno.
Here I was just drunk and trying to prove to my good commie friend @Trotsky that I legit had a Russian wife, and I have all of my good Sherdog friends looking out for me. The love guys, the love.

I get carded for that all the time.
But....you're gay? Didn't they see the South Park episode where Mr. Garrison is allowed to say the word? I can't even scoot around it or the MAN will card me.

Encino man is a classic

Paulie Shore is under rated

tenor.gif

As a kid I loved watching In the Army Now and Son in Law. Now, I can only watch Encino Man because of the other natural talent involved. Brendan Fraiser, ofcourse.

None of my friends are smart or alpha enough to post on Sherdog. If they did, I'd probably close my account.

I've tried to get my boyfriend to post on here. He thinks it's a horrible place filled with horrible people and doesn't know why I waste my time. :oops:

I've tried to get my boyfriend to post on here. He thinks it's a horrible place filled with horrible people and doesn't know why I waste my time. :oops:
You guys could be the couple of Sherdog! Oh how progressive we would be.

Surely force your BF to do so. With penis or drugs, I don't care.

Is he wrong though ?

tumblr_n9v7ck8JxF1rey868o1_500.gif

You guys could be the couple of Sherdog! Oh how progressive we would be.

Surely force your BF to do so. With penis or drugs, I don't care.

<Dany07>

He's kinda irritated that I posted his face (and other stuff) from the Grindr exchanges - in a literal Grindr thread, it should be said - a few months ago, but I didn't know I'd end up dating dude! :eek: It was the wrong thing to do though, and I shouldn't have done that.

Churches in US must be fun..
RevA9vb.jpg

<Dany07>

He's kinda irritated that I posted his face (and other stuff) from the Grindr exchanges - in a literal Grindr thread, it should be said - a few months ago, but I didn't know I'd end up dating dude! :eek: It was the wrong thing to do though, and I shouldn't have done that.
Yeah, that was the wrong thing to do. You shouldn't have done that.

Then again I just posted my wife and got rawdogged from every angle about it, sooooooo probably not?

Agnostic deist. Super stupid combination of words for "I dont know", but it's also "I don't know, but if there WERE a creator, they wouldn't do any hand holding magical stuff and just let the universe flow naturally"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back