War Room Lounge v138: it's just an objective fact that your mother is a *Larrold*

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Jersey Turnpike won’t let you pump gas. Could be all of Jersey for all I know.

No one pumps their own gas in Jersey.

It's a job we reserve for young teens usually. It's a lot of kids first job. I even did it briefly when I was really young.

You all should be doing this for your gf or bf if you love them. There’s tons we do for you that we only do out of love.

How does that work exactly? Your significant other takes your vehicle to the servo for you and fills it up or your significant other rides bitch and fills up for you when you stop?

He didn’t do poorly in the primary ones. A few off moments but overall was fine and not the characterization some are acting like. I do suppose it just takes one gaffe for people to make an overly big deal about it and someone tie that to whether they should vote for the person or not. Never understood that.

Well, that's what the right is banking on: that they can change public opinion through sheer force. They've done it before, where they just insist something is true over and over again until people believe it and after their opponents have tired out. The Kavanaugh hearings are a good example. AOC is another example. They're hoping if they just keep saying repeatedly that Joe is senile and more incoherent than Trump that they'll be able to substantiate it with a few anecdotes. Time will tell if it works.

He didn’t do poorly in the primary ones. A few off moments but overall was fine and not the characterization some are acting like. I do suppose it just takes one gaffe for people to make an overly big deal about it and someone tie that to whether they should vote for the person or not. Never understood that.
I

He did an auto-complete interview recently on youtube and it was just fine.

The day after Biden did 50 minutes with Colbert, about a month back, I entered the fray in one of the myriad senile Joe threads and pointed out that he didn't garble any words or lose his train of thought once , the mob completely ignored it .

Trump can't go five minutes without losing his train of thought though.

Well, that's what the right is banking on: that they can change public opinion through sheer force. They've done it before, where they just insist something is true over and over again until people believe it and after their opponents have tired out. The Kavanaugh hearings are a good example. AOC is another example. They're hoping if they just keep saying repeatedly that Joe is senile and more incoherent than Trump that they'll be able to substantiate it with a few anecdotes. Time will tell if it works.

Not sure what piece in the Kavanaugh hearings you are referring to but elections seem to bring down anyone who makes the ticket. They suddenly get criticized or pinned to something that never was a problem in the past. Sometimes that is good vetting and informative to the voting public but a lot is petty stuff that isn’t all that factual or it’s at least embellished. I think Biden has some mental impairment but it’s being overplayed and he’s probably in as good a state of mind as Trump in that regard. I pretty much see it that either of them would have to delegate very well to have a good term and Trump has shown he can’t even maintain cabinet/ staff. I don’t think Joe would have that problem.

The day after Biden did 50 minutes with Colbert, about a month back, I entered the fray in one of the myriad senile Joe threads and pointed out that he didn't garble any words or lose his train of thought once , the mob completely ignored it .

Trump can't go five minutes without losing his train of thought though.

The trouble with Trump is the way he talks already can be confusing. He will just shift the sentence halfway through to a side point or do a really long run off sentence. The transcripts are hilarious. I think that possibly shield people from thinking he is in any sort of decline.

The trouble with Trump is the way he talks already can be confusing. He will just shift the sentence halfway through to a side point or do a really long run off sentence. The transcripts are hilarious. I think that possibly shield people from thinking he is in any sort of decline.

Isn't that inability to hold a thought in his head a sign of a problem? Of course, we need to know the baseline for anyone, which is one reason that these public, partisan diagnoses are always highly questionable. But if you look at a list of the signs, they all apply much more to Trump than they do to Biden.

Isn't that inability to hold a thought in his head a sign of a problem? Of course, we need to know the baseline for anyone, which is one reason that these public, partisan diagnoses are always highly questionable. But if you look at a list of the signs, they all apply much more to Trump than they do to Biden.
Trump’s always kind of been like that though hasn’t he? At least when he doesn’t have a script

I’m saying the way he communicates disguises it better because if he says something off, people already expect it and don’t apply it to his health.

Got an email from the A's. They're selling the opportunity to upload a picture of myself wearing A's gear, which they'll use to create a lifesize cardboard cutout to put on a seat for the season ("and you may spot yourself in the stands while watching games on TV this season"). For an extra fee, you can make it so if your cutout gets hit by a foul ball, they'll mail you the ball. And then at the end of the season, you can pick up the cutout. Man, that's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back