War Room Lounge v137: I even refreshed to check for new likes but no joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cheers to @Andy Capp for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@Lead is moving but the scale is not
@Sycho Sid has been moving, but now can't move or not move, and also won't be moving on a scale worth mentioning

Have to go to Ikea today and I'm not looking forward to it

I hate IKEA because there is no quick in and out. Whether you’re buying a whole living set or just grabbing a bite at the food court, it’s about 2 1/2 hours. It’s like driving anywhere in LA.

Sixth !

Edit: seventh !

QVdoTag.gif

Why do we try to hold Biden back?

Absolutely

Aaaaah, my undergrad years. The dude that slept on the floor right next to the AC usually got frostbite.

But even as a grown ass man I think splurging on a fancy hotel is stupid. You should spend most of your time and money sightseeing and eating out, not being cooped up in the damn hotel.

(Bit different if you're with a girl though)

Aaaaah, my undergrad years. The dude that slept on the floor right next to the AC usually got frostbite.

But even as a grown ass man I think splurging on a fancy hotel is stupid. You should spend most of your time and money sightseeing and eating out, not being cooped up in the damn hotel.

(Bit different if you're with a girl though)
Rooms like that are why Airbnb was so successful lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back