Social War Room Lounge V128: The Great Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
any Linux users here in the lounge. Which distro?

installing Arch right now on VB

I don't need help just curious if there are any Linux enthusiasts here.

I has Ubuntu on my t430s (triple boot - W10/linux/macOS).

I tried Mint on another machine, & another distro a while back, I forget.

<TheWire1>

Anyone else shocked that Angrycrow is such a geezer?

And here we've been wasting our old digs at Gandhi and Andy Capp.

Respect though. You don't post a day over 35.

I agree. I had no inkling that he was so mature. I've always imagined him as the same age/look as @sickc0d3r.

Anyways,

@AnGrYcRoW

tenor.gif

I'm ready to graduate from energy drinks to the hard stuff.

I hear adderal and ssris are popular in certain gaming circles

I know back in the days I could play modern warfare 2 on coke like 200 percent better than I could on caffeine. You cant drink or do other drugs though or you will mess up the effects . Im not sure killer reflexes will help ya much in a chess match though .

I know back in the days I could play modern warfare 2 on coke like 200 percent better than I could on caffeine. You cant drink or do other drugs though or you will mess up the effects . Im not sure killer reflexes will help ya much in a chess match though .
Drugs are a crutch for people that don’t know how to go on a shaman’s journey.

Drugs are a crutch for people that don’t know how to go on a shaman’s journey.

I dont think we are speaking the same language here fella ..... In my mind a shamans journey involves copious amounts of drugs .... Just a different category of them ..... and If I hooked up with a shaman to learn lifes secrets and tripping balls wasnt involved I would think I had been seriously cheated

Reinforcement-learning AI that started with the rules of the game and learned from there. Is now beating Stockfish, and she sacrificed a piece really really early in a very old line in a recent game.

This sounds a lot like Alpha Zero.

I dont think we are speaking the same language here fella ..... In my mind a shamans journey involves copious amounts of drugs .... Just a different category of them ..... and If I hooked up with a shaman to learn lifes secrets and tripping balls wasnt involved I would think I had been seriously cheated

I don’t consider them drugs tbh. But I will say this. People who need drugs to be”more creative” are fooling themselves. They need more self discipline.

btw I'm getting worse at chess every day. Puzzle rating was 1400 and climbing, and now it's like 1200. Oof.

Me too. Shoulda stuck with winging it, did a few lessons and now I'm getting buried by overthinking.

I forgot what or how an open is.

At least you're hip enough to use GIFs. Not all old people can. @Gandhi mails me polaroids.

I still have my own teeth too , most of my hair and no need of a walker .

I'm afraid to ask what he sends you polaroids of ...

I think so but ask someone else who would know. I haven’t hit a limit as of yet and I feel like I give them out fairly often.

No I think its 50 likes a day.

Reactions: 22k
Also about likes check out frontnakechocks wall..
Its interesting.

Reactions: 22k

I'm pretty sure I've broken whatever spectrum I'm on. I got that automatic air freshener doing an outdoors smell, two fans from different ways, and I'm playing Skyrim in VR on a gram of mushrooms. It's pretty wild.

Lmao last break I took I saw the police station burning down. Real reality is wilder.

I'm pretty sure I've broken whatever spectrum I'm on. I got that automatic air freshener doing an outdoors smell, two fans from different ways, and I'm playing Skyrim in VR on a gram of mushrooms. It's pretty wild.

I feel ya dude. I played red dead redemption 2 on a manageable dose of mushrooms and it was a really great time. Normally when I take them shits I end up naked on a tile floor just thinking about things . Only recently did I learn you dont gotta take the blast off dose to see the benefits and I kinda wish id known that when I was way younger

You ever see this ? I thought his story was hysterical

I worry about our country and think its going to be at least 4 years no matter what before theres some leadership in dc again. Its frustrating that america has become impotent and cant even attempt to solve any of its problems due to rampant tribalism . I cant believe we arent even outta quarantine yet and we are seriously going back to questionable killings and over aggressive cops .

Mr hart sums up my feelings about the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back