War Room Lounge V127: The night we'll all remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
So likes are going to be deleted? Wtf, I dip for two weeks and Sherdog experiences a communist revolution to redistribute likes? Booooo!!

Embrace the Neg Life

wUh4NxS.gif

Now seriously.will likes just be erased or will the feature go away?

Because if it goes away, it will be like 1933 all over again. Nazis didn't have a like function, either.

I think I have an allergy to that sort of marketing (the sort Crossfit uses, I'm fine with advertising the female form).
I wasn't refering to anything marketing related, just that crossfit chicks can be smokeshows

Last edited:
I wasn't refering to anything marketing related, just that crossfit chicks can be smokeshows

I only know one crossfit instructor, but she drives me nuts with the terminology, cheesy encouragement and deluge of social media motivational crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
No likes?
How will I now feel validated?
If random strangers cant like my posts.

I will masturbate in anger and disappointment tonight-.

I don't know why, but youtube is recommending me cricket videos. Not of the insect, which might be interesting, but the sport, which are not interesting.

...and I still click on them.

Sherdog server is Andrei Arlovski. Ancient with no chin but inexplicably survives and is still going.

I don't know why, but youtube is recommending me cricket videos. Not of the insect, which might be interesting, but the sport, which are not interesting.

...and I still click on them.

Pretty typical of how precise their algorithm is. "Here... you like sports where you hit things with a stick... check out these badmington, cricket and bunny bashing videos..."
I'm constantly getting recommended videos on cruisers and scooters.

@Possum Jenkins

and ps, I'm kind of a pu$$y when it comes to Deadlifts.

my last serious injury in anything exercise related was due to deadlifts. I decided to knock out some reps at 175 without warming up properly. I thought, "oh, this shit is light. I got this...."

700 Ibuprofen, and crying man tears putting on my socks or pants because the pain was excrutiating...

Fuck deadlifts. Too much risk of injury even for regular bodybuilding bros like me. I always lift hard and often get lightheaded when on my last reps of squats or bench stuff. I've messed up my knee a few times from squatting.

I don't even want to imagine how bad I'd mess myself up going balls to the wall with deadlifts. Got a cousin that messed up his disc going crazy on deadlifts while still in high school.

It really is a thin line between lifting hard enough to get results, but not so hard where you get hurt.

Fuck deadlifts. Too much risk of injury even for regular bodybuilding bros like me. I always lift hard and often get lightheaded when on my last reps of squats or bench stuff. I've messed up my knee a few times from squatting.

I don't even want to imagine how bad I'd mess myself up going balls to the wall with deadlifts. Got a cousin that messed up his disc going crazy on deadlifts while still in high school.

It really is a thin line between lifting hard enough to get results, but not so hard where you get hurt.

Deads are the best compound lift in existence. If you're not doing them, you're really doing yourself a disservice.

Start light and get the form down, and then escalate. Even Romanian Deadlifts are better than nothing at all.

I only know one crossfit instructor, but she drives me nuts with the terminology, cheesy encouragement and deluge of social media motivational crap.
That's because crossfit is actually a cult.

I love deadlifts. But also seem to have reoccurring lower back injuries. I wonder if there is some sort of correlation?

Deads are the best compound lift in existence. If you're not doing them, you're really doing yourself a disservice.

Start light and get the form down, and then escalate. Even Romanian Deadlifts are better than nothing at all.

that's what I started doing with deadlifts...

started a new 5/3/1 program with it. starting light, and progressing heavier and heavier.

I would be cool if I can knock out a set of 10 reps @ 315 comfortably.

but I see what Possum is saying...the risk seems to outweigh the reward. of all my sports/athletic related injuries, deadlifts fucked me up the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back