War Room Lounge v126: This thread looks like it had a stroke..

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Limbo Pete man you better start warming up a big serving of humble pie. How will you ever compete with, "Hey man, Limbo Pete huh. *chuckle* nice to meet ya,” Hockey BJJ jovially said."

Holy shit, that was probably the worst writing I've ever seen from somebody who graduated high school. And at the same time, it's clear that he gave it his best effort.
In fairness, we should probably ask his kids what they think.

Holy shit, that was probably the worst writing I've ever seen from somebody who graduated high school. And at the same time, it's clear that he gave it his best effort.
I've been published lol

I was on Law Review. You have nothing. I write these little things in one straight shot. How much could you do in 2 hours?

I think I'm taking a WR break until this blows over.

@PolishHeadlock2

With that other thread, do you want it to continue there or merge into this one? I can either merge or was thinking of you editing a prior post to what the OP should say and I'll be able to make it the first post of that other thread.

I've been published lol

I was on Law Review. You have nothing. I write these little things in one straight shot. How much could you do in 2 hours?
You know what else has been published? 50 shades of grey.

I think I'm taking a WR break until this blows over.
Roger that.

18b9dd97dee18c08c47a13d35f5385c5.gif

I've been published lol

Oh, I think you should take this one duel at a time.

I'm going to make cardboard cutouts of people here and just place you around my appartment.
<Lmaoo>

That would be hilarious and creepy.

If anyone decides they want to have a real writing contest with actual good stories, not dashed off faster than delivery pizza, I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back