War Room Lounge v125: I was hoping @Trotsky's "debt for ants" quip would make it into the title lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got that "most handsome kid in special ed" look going, eh?

amd-sam-bradford-jpg.jpg
Oof

Who was it that made the joke about Mick not being economical with his writing?

Because, my god, that Arbery thread. I'm pretty sure it's the sheer bandwidth-destroying volume of his posts in that thread that are causing the lights to flicker on and off on the site this week.

I like that meme best when it's deployed like:

How do I get really good at _____ ?

Well, you have to practice a lot, identify where you need improvement, surround yourself with people who are better than you, and hold yourself accountable for your progress...

Alright, then. Keep your secrets.​

42en66.jpg

Who was it that made the joke about Mick not being economical with his writing?

Because, my god, that Arbery thread. I'm pretty sure it's the sheer bandwidth-destroying volume of his posts in that thread that are causing the lights to flicker on and off on the site this week.
He's really putting his back into it

He's really putting his back into it
I honestly didn't expect him to back an appeal to authority on such that results in death. It's such a cut and dry thing. He and I have a lot in common where we write five hundred words to eloquently explain something that probably could have been said in five words but someone has to do it. I'm interested to see his rebuttal to me in the Capitalism thread. It's a topic I wish I could broach more often as every thread for five pages is defined inside that Capitalism thread, but the acceptance of a hard truth is harder to swallow than a hollow question.

If a Mod can make a good gif of Gambino av with the AK and change my name to to This Is America I'll buy a year long Plat.

I’ll let you think that.

You once said your picture would explain 'a lot'. I still wonder what's left to be explained. We covered Eurodance already.

You once said your picture would explain 'a lot'. I still wonder what's left to be explained. We covered Eurodance already.
I say so many things. I have a resting jerk face, I’ve been told.

Lemme tell you who I actually look like: a young Ray Manzarek from The Doors. I'm basically a carbon copy minus the chin cleft and with a thinner nose lol. One time I was at an open mic and the guy on stage randomly started freestyling about how much I look like Ray Manzarek.
i call bullshit

in my head you're hunto so ya fackin hunto cahhhnt

mark-hunt.jpg

Sad to say I am guilty of this mindset. Work is exhausting right now and I just can't keep the perspective of how much shittier this is for other people. But I'm flat out exhausted.
I'm getting there admittedly. Working from home is great but it stinks in some ways as you basically never leave save for going to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back