War Room Lounge v125: I was hoping @Trotsky's "debt for ants" quip would make it into the title lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh crap buds, looks like we're one behind.

Cheers to @Trotsky and @JDragon for the thread title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Second

If you're not first yer last

we iz ear live in da lounge with tito and trump talking deep stuff.

Oh crap buds, looks like we're one behind.

Cheers to @Trotsky and @JDragon for the thread title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

This is the second time in 30 minutes I got tagged and have no clue why, helpz

@Sara

Not all if them want to leave they are just scammers trying to get people to send them money.

And the money they get from catfishing goes further in their home country than the US.

New thread made, just as @Sara tells us all she has big boobs

@Sara

Not all if them want to leave they are just scammers trying to get people to send them money.

And the money they get from catfishing goes further in their home country than the US.
What? I thought they all came to America?

Second

If you're not first yer last
Hey speaking of this, I ordered a disc golf uh...disc, and it was a special run dedicated to a 5x Women's World Champ, and when it arrived I was surprised to see that it has this message from her father stamped into the back:

Everybody plays, not everybody wins. You lose when you forget the difference between the two, but I knew from the beginning, that we had a winner. Most twelve year olds aren't touring the state to compete, but we had to. But it wasn't all victories, it was a lot of seconds and thirds. Seven years of near misses and in our house, second place is the first loser. Rejection, self-doubt, conformity, hard-work, belief, progression. All things that separate the great, from the greatest of all time. And in my eyes, that's exactly what she is.

Like, really? Poor girl wins 5 world titles, gets a huge new sponsorship deal, and still can't even release her own line of discs without her dad stamping a monument to her abusive childhood into them. LOL.

Also with BMI if I lost 1/5 of my body weight I’d still be considered in the normal range, but it I gain 1 pound I’m over weight.

@AgonyandIrony you didn't say no, so here's a story.
Here in the town where I grew up, schools and all sorts of other places we split between the Catholic places and the Protestant places.

I think I told you, my father was your typical Roman Catholic Irish fat guy with a drinking problem and a superlative darts game. So, of course I got to walk across town, past the Protestant school, to the Catholic school--which I just recently heard described as looking like a prison, I shot you not.

As I intimated to @Fawlty Elizabeth, none of the staff there were particularly averse to corporal punishment, a few of the sweeter nuns being notable exceptions.

Some liked rulers and some of them disdained the flat sides, throwing books appealed to a couple, but the men usually just grabbed you by the throat and educational stuff like that.

But the scariest person in the place was the principal, to my little eyes especially, a great hulk of a man, well over 6', shoulders as broad a the handle on a family sized shopping cart, with a booming voice to match; even his last name was Steele.

I got sent to his office once and he had what looked like a repurposed cricket bat mounted on the wall behind him on hooks, where he could take it down when needed. I near pissed my pants when I saw it over his shoulder.

So one day, everyone was at recess when a commotion started on the playground involving this one grade 6 kid, Ronnie Vaive. The book on him is that he was insufferable already living right across the street from the school, but he became even worse when his brother, Rick Vaive, got into the NHL. He thought he was too cool for school, but Steele was having none of that. To this day I remember seeing that giant dragging that awful little pipsqueek off the playground in a painful looking grip.

To be concluded in part II when I get on the computer instead of a tablet.

Last edited:
Nun teachers, or so I’ve heard can be cruel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back