War Room Lounge v114: Now I really want a Cinnabon. Thanks a--hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gjsb.gif
I can't believe I waited for that. Reported.

Still can't access any work files.

On the bright side started rewatching season 1 of True Detective last night. My wife never watched it, lucky.

Still can't access any work files.

On the bright side started rewatching season 1 of True Detective last night. My wife never watched it, lucky.

That could be all good news if you're getting paid in the meantime lol. A woman on our team said her laptop blew out, so she had to order a new one. It's been about a week and it's supposed to arrive today, so half of her work has been in limbo, inaccessible to anyone (stuff that isn't shared through Sheets or whatnot) and the rest picked up by people on my team. During the whole time she just has "Lost Time", so it's a paid week off for her. Tempted to accidentally drop my laptop in water. Accidentally of course.

That could be all good news if you're getting paid in the meantime lol. A woman on our team said her laptop blew out, so she had to order a new one. It's been about a week and it's supposed to arrive today, so half of her work has been in limbo, inaccessible to anyone (stuff that isn't shared through Sheets or whatnot) and the rest picked up by people on my team. During the whole time she just has "Lost Time", so it's a paid week off for her. Tempted to accidentally drop my laptop in water. Accidentally of course.

It's quarter close though. I'm supposed to book a tax provision on Friday.....

And apparently my counterpart in Europe is having the same issues.

It's quarter close though. I'm supposed to book a tax provision on Friday.....

And apparently my counterpart in Europe is having the same issues.

Wow oh nah time to call Congress directly and call in a favor lol.

I called it! Me on March 19th

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/159561469/
UFC might go real retro and do this on some tribal land.

No state athletic commissioning sanctioning needed. Shame khabib didn’t stay in US until this went down.

No audience obviously. Don’t know number of crew/fighter/coaches present.

I knew it!

Now let's do the close elevator doors button

I don't know about where you are, but here, whether the button works or not depends upon time of day and traffic conditions, and you can tell the difference by whether it makes a sound or not when you push it. During high traffic times the signals will change on the regular, but at night for example, you might leave the lights green for long periods of time in one direction or another until the button is pushed. Right now, it makes sense to keep it automatic all the time regardless.

tenor.gif

edit: not accounting for broke motherfuckers, mind.

Yeah I'm not really in the mood to watch people punch each other in the face and also get Coronavirus.

I don't know about where you are, but here, whether the button works or not depends upon time of day and traffic conditions, and you can tell the difference by whether it makes a sound or not when you push it. During high traffic times the signals will change on the regular, but at night for example, you might leave the lights green for long periods of time in one direction or another until the button is pushed. Right now, it makes sense to keep it automatic all the time regardless.

tenor.gif

edit: not accounting for broke motherfuckers, mind.
Correct, but the joke still landed.

Yeah I'm not really in the mood to watch people punch each other in the face and also get Coronavirus.
What if both fighters are Asian men?

Pretty wild comparison. From "I'll talk to you afterwards" to "back in the old days they would be carried out on a stretcher"

One benefit of working from home is the work day feels like it goes fast.

Bernie officially dropping out

Yeah, I'm not buying this. And in the age of social distancing, it would be illegal to watch this at my buddy Justin's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back