War Room Lounge v112: Well now I know why Sherdog hates migration.

Current COVID-19 deaths: 34,000. How many by the end of 2020?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now with more Coronapole!

Cheers to @JDragon for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Coronapole sounds like a Vince Russo match from the end of WCW

Guys if my boss decides to fire me because the lockdown is extended to May, can you put in a good word for me?

gheyz.png
Homophobia is dead, though!

Guys if my boss decides to fire me because the lockdown is extended to May, can you put in a good word for me?

Is it considered taboo for cleaning professionals to air guitar with mops?

Is it considered taboo for cleaning professionals to air guitar with mops?
The mop is for mopping, not for dancing. You also can't hold the mop like it's a spear, look at a big cat sitting outside and tell your coworkers "I gotta take care of something real quick".

The mop is for mopping, not for dancing. You also can't hold the mop like it's a spear, look at a big cat sitting outside and tell your coworkers "I gotta take care of something real quick".
Then what is the point of it all?

I imagine it's like how Ghosting is a pottery taboo

Homophobia is dead, though!

Breh, they hate us so much they don't even blame the 'Communist' CCP in China for the FUCKING China Virus! <Lmaoo> These bros are responsible? I don't think so.

chyna.png

What is the other 70%?
Mostly actual cleaning and small talk. The problem is, the real dirty work, people often just don't see that we've done anything you know? They mostly see it when something hasn't been done, and it sticks out. If I clean out the bottom of a trashbin, nobody notices but it's probably really important to do every now and then.

Breh, they hate us so much they don't even blame the 'Communist' CCP in China for the FUCKING China Virus! <Lmaoo> These bros are responsible? I don't think so.

chyna.png
Very random thought, but has there ever been a depiction of Jesus being tempted in the desert by the devil, where the devil is actually a really hot athletic dude? And he's like <{1-16}>

Mostly actual cleaning and small talk. The problem is, the real dirty work, people often just don't see that we've done anything you know? They mostly see it when something hasn't been done, and it sticks out. If I clean out the bottom of a trashbin, nobody notices but it's probably really important to do every now and then.

Is it true that women's bathrooms are grosser than men's? And, as a follow up, does that have an effect on how much you can sexualize a womans pooper as more erotic than a man's?

No one in that Tiger King show are good people except the campaign manager

No one in that Tiger King show are good people except the campaign manager

Joe's first husband, the meth mouth one, seemed decent. And Carole's husband seemed like a good guy. And a lot of Joe's employees, actually, like the two amputees who worked 80 hour weeks for poverty wages because of their love for the animals.

Joe's first husband, the meth mouth one, seemed decent. And Carole's husband seemed like a good guy. And a lot of Joe's employees, actually, like the two amputees who worked 80 hour weeks for poverty wages because of their love for the animals.
I was talking more the main people. Joe, Carole (if she didn’t kill him she knows what happened to the other husband), that guy in Mrytle Beach.

Joe’s employees all had their own problems but all seemed like decent people. The one that lost their arm’s line towards the end:
“This all started over what was best for the cats.... and everyone forgot about them in the end”

Is it true that women's bathrooms are grosser than men's? And, as a follow up, does that have an effect on how much you can sexualize a womans pooper as more erotic than a man's?
I've changed my mind a couple of times on this, actually. It's probably about the same, the grossness is just applied differently.

Men will be more dirty all-around, but with women it's just a couple of extreme cases.

The real issue with women's toilets is the bin where they throw in their sanitary towels, that stuff smells awful.

Both sexes have a problem with using the toilet brush and there's always hair under the toilet seats, more hair in the men's rooms actually.

I was talking more the main people. Joe, Carole (if she didn’t kill him she knows what happened to the other husband), that guy in Mrytle Beach.

Joe’s employees all had their own problems but all seemed like decent people. The one that lost their arm’s line towards the end:
“This all started over what was best for the cats.... and everyone forgot about them in the end”

Yeah, she's the saddest one. Had she sued, she could have taken the whole operation from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back