War Room Lounge v109: Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @Falsedawn for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

FALGSC.png

Just saw Sarah Palin on Masked Singer.... her rapping Baby Got Back....I've seen it all.

Also, she looks great for 56. Shes single boys...

anigif_sub-buzz-2354-1584020519-1.gif

@Rational Poster im not denying the Simply Orange/Lemonade is good.... I’m just saying that much will go bad......

Just saw Sarah Palin on Masked Singer.... her rapping Baby Got Back....I've seen it all.

Also, she looks great for 56. Shes single boys...
I'd feel bad taking advantage of the mentally handicapped

@Rational Poster im not denying the Simply Orange/Lemonade is good.... I’m just saying that much will go bad......

Is it preservative free? The long life juices last a year, and that's not counting the reconstituted stuff.

Speaking of which, they wouldn’t close the liquor stores, would they?

Do you like luxury?

I'm not very materialistic but I like being pampered, which is probably an extension of an OCD about staying physically clean and lean. Even the soles of my feet are abnormally soft, especially for a dude. <45>

:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back