War Room Lounge v108: The Lord's Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @Trotsky for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Parasite is one of the best films I've seen in a very long time...

demonstrated very well, socio-economic inequities with great symbolism...just a testament to great filmmaking.

I much prefer "He Lives With His Parents, and Gets Triggered at Them Watching The Conners" as a thread title, but I digress...

I much prefer "He Lives With His Parents, and Gets Triggered at Them Watching The Conners" as a thread title, but I digress...
Of course you would, but it's not funny or true, unlike this title.

Of course you would, but it's not funny or true, unlike this title.

Oh', it's funny and true. I understand that you have to play to the "Safe Space Lounge" audience though, so it's all good.

Parasite is one of the best films I've seen in a very long time...

demonstrated very well, socio-economic inequities with great symbolism...just a testament to great filmmaking.
I've been hearing a lot of good things. Gonna have to watch it. I really liked snowpiercer. The first time I saw it I delayed the second half of a netflix and chill because of how good it was.

Oh', it's funny and true. I understand that you have to play to the "Safe Space Lounge" audience though, so it's all good.
You lost the thread title, get over it.

If you're trying to bore me to death, you're off to a good start.

You can't say that if you reply. I'm not boring you. I'm clearly annoying you with my passive stance on your dishonest and gotten to induced thread title.

I used to call trots the poor mans savage.

now, it's more like the poor mans poor man.

not sorry.

You can't say that if you reply. I'm not boring you. I'm clearly annoying you with my passive stance on your dishonest and gotten to induced thread title.
Well you're definitely boring me. But if it's you who made the objection and continued objection to my mocking you in the title, I think that means you're the one with the issue here. Kind of basic stuff, now forgive me while I break my own jaw with this titanic yawn.

Well you're definitely boring me.

I repeat, you can't say that if you reply. If I were truly boring you, you wouldn't pay any attention to what I'm saying. Certainly not give it the time of day to offer a retort.

You also wouldn't be frustrated at my passive stance to your thread title, which you clearly are. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Try harder next time.

We might need a butt or two itt, it's starting off in the mud. Got any small-to-mid size?
SnoopyDetailedHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

52b76694d9740c31c535dc9324dfceda.gif

thenug-MIVzWNeVMr.gif

9xHDunm.gif

E8B2BE891DBDE4A145DDF68C9832B5876F78D088

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back