War Room Lounge v106: Your thread was moved. That's basically the same as nazi book burnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @7437 for the thread title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

What's under the spoiler tag today? Is it a jiggly ass gif? Is it a call for freeing @AgedFlatus? A shit post?
Yes
a6d18e42f924eb96b06337899823c0d9.gif

Free@agedflatus
*shitpost

Nazi book burning Sanders

tenor.gif
What's under the spoiler dare you look? will it make you gay, yes?

tenor.gif
What's under the spoiler dare you look? will it make you gay, yes?

That's a dishonest edit/interpretation of what he said. Not that I like defending Trump, but he was saying that the Democrats criticism of his handling of the coronavirus was their "new hoax". Not the virus itself.

I'm so excited for tonight.

please bro, tell me more
my skin's moist, but oh, so sore
my heart, can't ignore

e-Nmdd.gif

I have a few friends visiting over. I'm getting ready in the kitchen with food and all the preparations for the feast tonight. One day you and Mr. @Fawlty will sit and enjoy such wonderful meals...

Senri revving up for a sex romp, Crazy Diamond bickering with Sketch, and Ruprecht declaring his support for Trump.

Thread sucks so far.

Senri revving up for a sex romp, Crazy Diamond bickering with Sketch, and Ruprecht declaring his support for Trump.

Thread delivers so far.

2d82e517bfe6961f82d8b3bcd6ac8044.gif

Sherdog mods hard at work .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back