War Room Lounge v101: Strike swiftly like a gravy cobra and then retreat into the shrubbery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @Limbo Pete for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

i am the shrubbery!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jordan Peterson had a rough year apparently

When he takes all his money and starts using it to help people other than himself with addictions I'll start to have some sympathy. Mean time, he can look to Patreon for solace.

Last edited:
When he takes all his money and starts using to help people other than himself with addictions I'll start to have some sympathy. Mean time, he can look to Patreon for solace.
Yeah, because he’s that awful of a person that he deserves no empathy for having a disease, an addiction (so technically 2 diseases) and a wife with cancer...

Yeah, because he’s that awful of a person that he deserves no empathy for having a disease, an addiction (so technically 2 diseases) and a wife with cancer...

All because he has the ‘wrong opinions’ to some here.

He does strike me as quite an awful person, yes.

Jordan Peterson had a rough year apparently

Gee, who could have thought that his self-diagnosis and ridiculous hubris could have led him to physical and mental illness. I sincerely hope that he's letting his children eat food again.

Gee, who could have thought that his self-diagnosis and ridiculous hubris could have led him to physical and mental illness. I sincerely hope that he's letting his children eat food again.

His son eats the proper nutrients. He is healthy.... Just like you Mr. Fawlty.....

All because he has the ‘wrong opinions’ to some here.
It's not his opinions that cause me to comment as I did. But then I think you probably already knew that.

It's not his opinions that cause me to comment as I did. But then I think you probably already knew that.
Well, you do have access to a crystal ball. Not exactly fair when you know what we’re thinking all the time.

Well, you do have access to a crystal ball. Not exactly fair when you know what we’re thinking all the time.
People tell me you're somewhat intelligent so I credit you with having less shallow thinking than you demonstrate with that post. If they're wrong let me know and I will change my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back