War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so mad you brought this into another thread? Conratulations, you played yourself. Your lack of reading comprehension is now on full display.

For those of you who'd like to watch Falsedawn own himself, here is the thread this came from.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...or-cia-nominee.3763799/page-13#post-141269083

Welcome to the off topic thread, where i'm free to call you a dipshit with no reservations.

Tell everyone here more about how denouncing torture isn't good because cultural marxism. That shit is hilarious, and you don't even realize it.

Welcome to the off topic thread, where i'm free to call you a dipshit with no reservations.

Tell everyone here more about how denouncing torture isn't good because cultural marxism. That shit is hilarious, and you don't even realize it.

ROFL. Finally we can get around to what a legit, barely literate moron you are. Start by showing me where I said that.

Check my post making fun of you for making it your sig lmfao. Yet another dodge on this subject. So we can at least agree on something at least.

Bynh5xf.gif

Damn, @Falsedawn melting down hard.

Nothing says "gotten to" like branding a post in your sig, and then going to another thread desperately trying to alert everyone about it, because you think anyone might give a shit.

I won't even get into the Gif/All Cap spam. My God. What an embarrassment.

Nothing says "gotten to" like branding a post in your sig, and then going to another thread desperately trying to alert everyone about it, because you think anyone might give a shit.

Don't worry Heretic, I haven't forgotten about you baby. There's plenty of time for me to spank your ass when you go out of line again, you don't need to try and puff that bird chest out to get my attention.

I'll always be here for you. I luh you boi.

<GrassoBless>

Go read the thread. I'll let you in on a little secret. @Falsedawn isn't very bright....

Go read the thread. I'll let you in on a little secret. @Falsedawn isn't very bright....

The thread in which you ardently defend torture and cite cultural marxism as the reason i'm brainwashed into condemning it?

Bynh5xf.gif

Don't worry Heretic, I haven't forgotten about you baby. There's plenty of time for me to spank your ass when you go out of line again, you don't need to try and puff that bird chest out to get my attention.

Just stop. I can only cringe so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back