War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4c4b8df9a9a81.image.jpg

Pic of @Der Eisbär

Man, I want to see the irrational posts, but you can't pull up someone's profile once they've been banned. Really shitty programming here, mods.

tumblr_lsehhjOevC1ql141xo1_250.gif

Isn't he a college kid? I believe Charles Bukowski said that you need to have been drinking for at least 20 years before you can really be an alcoholic.

Yeah, he's like 27 -- so "college kid" is a debatable title

Either you guys are fuckin, or my forever-yellow is prohibiting me from access

Pretty sure id end up banned if I still attempted to converse in the mma sections.

How long can you read rapid fire idiocy without calling people idiots?

Woman gets a speeding ticket, attempts to play race card, gets pwnd

“A little masquerade” is the literal English translation of the Russian maskirovka. Synonymous with deception, maskirovka is a complex Russian cultural phenomenon that defies easy definition.

Maskirovka’s central theme is the presentation of a believable falsehood to conceal the
truth. Maskirovka seeks to create a false reality for the target audience.

Smith also analyzed the Soviet doctrine, considering it as "a set of processes designed to mislead, confuse, and interfere with accurate data collection regarding all areas of Soviet plans, objectives, and strengths or weaknesses"

Maskirovka is in fact war that is short of war, a purposeful strategy of deception that combines use of force with disinformation and destabilisation to create ambiguity in the minds of Alliance leaders about how best to respond.

Last edited:
lol at "feints" in foreign policy. The British vs Argentina over the Falklands again. lol. Argentina starts a war but secretly tells its troops it is "mock theater" to get a better deal in the international community. It would bring a resolution. The Brits didn't treat it like theater though. As the historian said, "Argentina kicked the british bulldog and thought nothing would happen."

And OMG what an appeaser Kennedy's father was. He was the anti-Churchill. I want to see Chappaquiddick. Haven't been able to find it for free yet.

Still laughing at @lfd0311 for going full retard. You made my sig cuz, that shit was extra stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back