War Room Lounge Thread v179: You got this Big Dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Capp

2GM/c2 Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Because the old thread was locked and unstickied before a new thread was created,
Because it's pretty much exactly midnight,
Because ain't no one got time for that shit,
Because I wanted to respond to something in the last thread before I went to bed but poof! no lounge thread,

This is your midnight Tuesday half-assed lounge thread placeholder.

for the glory of limbo

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@irish_thug or @Ruprecht or anyone else who may be around that wants to sticky this until someone gets around to a proper thread, I would appreciate it.

Edit: thanks for the sticky someone.

I am ambivalent.

Re: https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162241277/
Not sure about past lives, but the Minority is confirmation of a whole new class of troll shtick and there was no way he was genuine. I call that one Faux Reasonable. Start shit with certain posters by being provocative, and act quite reasonable with certain other posters, ensuring the various people the troll interacts with are friendly with each other. It's a pattern I've noticed copping up here and there lately.

I need to go to bed. Even knowing what that word means the first thought that popped into my head was "You post while on Ambien?"
I wish I had ambien.

Re: https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162241277/
Not sure about past lives, but the Minority is confirmation of a whole new class of troll shtick and there was no way he was genuine. I call that one Faux Reasonable. Start shit with certain posters by being provocative, and act quite reasonable with certain other posters, ensuring the various people the troll interacts with are friendly with each other. It's a pattern I've noticed copping up here and there lately.
Ever seen those chimpansee documentaries where one of the males gets dominated after acting up, and he’s showing the dominant monkey his ass as a sign of submission? That’s what he did after he trash talked Belgium one time to many.

How come reverse mermaids aren’t really a thing? It’s hotter imo.

I lol'd when, in the last thread, you described cleaning up poopy diapers stuck against the side of disposal bins as "very not hot." IDK why that post didn't get more likes.

I wish I had ambien.

Ambien is the most trippy common pharmaceutical on the market by far in my experience. It's strange that a sleep aid is produced with such strong hallucinogenic effects when you have painkillers that perform as much more straightforward sedatives.

Ambien is the most trippy common pharmaceutical on the market by far in my experience. It's strange that a sleep aid is produced with such strong hallucinogenic effects when you have painkillers that perform as much more straightforward sedatives.
I have actually never taken ambien. I tend to oversleep, sometimes dangerously so, so a sleep aid is counterproductive.

I have actually never taken ambien. I tend to oversleep, sometimes dangerously so, so a sleep aid is counterproductive.

If you reverse the direction and take it as a suppository, you can actually reverse the effect and it works as a stimulant. #LifeHacks

Best reason I've ever seen for a thread deletion
That’s a screenshot.

Anyway, sleeping pills knock you out but it doesn’t necessarily give you better sleep. Sleep hygiene is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back