Social War Room Awards Thread 2021: Locking It Back Down. (The Results Are In.)

Is that @senri?

I pictured something more like this.

iu
You don't recognize Tony Lip, you uncultured barbarian?

<DisgustingHHH>

I've no clue what you two are talking about, but read "lip" and thought of The Green Book instantly.

This generation does not under half the shit they saying. They aren't more ethical than us. They just want to be perceived as being more ethical than us. And who can blame them? They've spent their whole adult lives being 280 characters away from being tweeted into oblivion. - Dennis Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This generation does not under half the shit they saying. They aren't more ethical than us. They just want to be perceived as being more ethical than us. And who can blame them? They've spent their whole adult lives being 280 characters away from being tweeted into oblivion. - Dennis Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ok

Best wr prank vote.

When they made HereticBD a mod on April fools day.

Maaaaaan that was good haha
Ha ha, yeah real funny, when I saw him that day it made my anus pucker up so tight you couldn't pull a pin out with a tractor. <{hughesimpress}>

I was expecting something like this and was ready to give all the WR lefties up... {<shrug}

Last edited:
Are we still nominating people for awards in this thread? Or just talking shit and playing kissy-face?

I thought it was Friday, got mildly inebriated, and now I have more people for my list.

Fuck it. 'm a little drunk and sentimental.
More "best all arounds":

@Fox by the Sea 'cos he complains about the same American insanity as me, which reminds me I'm not taking crazy pills.
@Cubo de Sangre for being a loveable Hawaiian cunt :D (not that kind of loveable Hawaiian cunt)
@The_Renaissance - solid commentary that usually sees clear through the bullshit
@Sketch His one-liners say more than most one-liners. His throwaway comments are not as throwaway as some might think
@TheGreatA we barely interact, but there are few whose posts I agree with more
@Denter not often around, but a man who understands value and values (yes, I am assuming your gender) - I suspect this is the person I'd agree with most frequently, if we all went out for booze and flesh on the regular.

More "best all arounds":

@Fox by the Sea 'cos he complains about the same American insanity as me, which reminds me I'm not taking crazy pills.
@Cubo de Sangre for being a loveable Hawaiian cunt :D (not that kind of loveable Hawaiian cunt)
@The_Renaissance - solid commentary that usually sees clear through the bullshit
@Sketch His one-liners say more than most one-liners. His throwaway comments are not as throwaway as some might think
@Denter not often around, but a man who understands value and values (yes, I am assuming your gender) - I suspect this is the person I'd agree with most frequently, if we all went out for booze and flesh on the regular.

Cheers man! Appreciated!

More "best all arounds":

I'm a vegetarian but I do enjoy some nice gin.

Back