Social War Room Awards Thread 2021: Locking It Back Down. (The Results Are In.)

Honorary mention (in no particular order, and for wildly different reasons): @Yehudim, @Lead , @Strychnine , @JDragon , @Ruprecht , @Cubo de Sangre

Thanks, bro. Crave cocksuckers have deprived me of likes at the moment.

Best Thread:
Rittenhouse - The bizarre singularity in space-time where alternate realities collided, where almost everyone who previously claimed to believe in common sense for years suddenly decided that they don't actually give a flying fuck about Evidence and Facts, and those who have been pushing one batshit-crazy conspiracy theory after another daily in the WR suddenly proclaimed that Facts and Evidence should be everyone's guiding compass all along.

There's really no competition on this. The story ran from August of last year to the present. Lots of strong opinions. Lots of wrong motherfuckers who were for certain their poorly informed views would win. Every time I bumped it with updates on the progress it was sure to go for another 150-200 posts before dying back down. Had a separate trial thread not been made it would have been, what, 25k posts or so? Epic shit.

I was going to mention that, but let's let them figure it out. You even presented how to do it very easily.
Its the WR, rules are very hard to follow.

Thanks. That annoys me, but can't be arsed to edit it. I'll leave my lazy shame for all to see. Damned phone wants to pluralize all sorts of stuff it shouldn't. This reminds me...

Best use of a foreign keyboard: @ElKarlo. Some of the stuff that makes its way out of your phone is just brilliant. Lol
Lol I wish I could take credit for it. It’s all my phones doing.
After typing that. The suggestions were
Yep I Moon

that’s what I’m working with here

Best All Around Poster: @Bald1 One of the most level headed dude's I've encountered on here.
Unsung hero @EL CORINTHIAN brings the savagery.
@IngaVovchanchyn was my pick last year. Wish you posted more!

The Worst Contributor: @Queen B or @StoneColdSteveAustin

Best TS: @nhbbear

Worst TS: @44nutman or @HOLA

Best Thread: Any Rittenhouse thread.

Best Lounge Contributor: @Gregolian and @Sketch bring the class.

Biggest Thread Backfire: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-owners-home-value-more-than-doubled.4184661/
@Rational Poster

The Best Ban: @tonni

Best Rivalry: @HereticBD resting his Canadian ballbag on @Andy Capp 's lips in the Lounge threads.

Best Insult: There's a lot of incredible soul stealing candle jabs at @ultramanhyata

Annual Trotsky Award for Most Racist Poster: @moosaev or @KAZSoliloquy

Dirty Rat: @tonni

Best Mod: @Madmick and @irish_thug

Worst Mod: @panamaican

{<redford}

I'm humbled, and a big fan of your posting as well.

Funny, because I've had that fool on ignore for awhile now. Like a little yappy dog always nipping at my heels. Shit got old.
9lYZVES.gif

Got me good with that one
<Dany07>

I had it on my list last year. I figured I'd make it a tradition.

Wah waaah waah, racism, wah waah

Suck it up snowflake.

lmao i’m glad you guys have little award shows in here. it’s cute.

For the record I haven’t seen any racism from those two posters

Don’t worry, neither has he.

maxresdefault.jpg

This awards thread is pretty tame compared to years past. Nowhere near the attitude of usual. Wonder why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back