Social War Room Awards Thread 2021: Locking It Back Down. (The Results Are In.)

@Madmick and @panamaican dont be scared homie.
robert-redford-peter-griffin.gif

I didn't say nothing.

Best All Around Poster: @Strychnine (He opened my eyes on some subjects and I like his stories about Georgia.)

The Worst Contributor: @Queen B

Best TS: No one stands out to me

Worst TS: @Queen B

Best Thread: Meme

The Best Ban: A tie between @OfficerRick (I don't what happened to Rick. He was cool for a while and then became unhinged.) and @ProudAmerican (He didn't have to make a transition. He was always unhinged.)

Best Rivalry: common sense vs many Sherbros

Best Insult: I don't have a clue.

Dirty Rat: I don't have a clue.

Best Mod: a tie between @Rebelfett and @Ruprecht

Worst Mod: a tie between @_______ (He's so aggressive with everyone. I scream in my head when I read his posts) and @__________ (who acts like he/she has a PHD in everything. The Jack Savage of mods, although less pretentious and douchey.)

Wow! Thank you!

I'm honored and humbled by just being thought of in such a category.

I think it surprises people just how well read I am on a wide range of subjects.
1- I'm well read on plenty of subjects. That doesn't make me an expert. That doesn't mean I'm always right.
2- It was obvious in some cases you were clueless on a subject, but acted like an expert. (I'll refer the jury to the X-men thread).

So I stand by what I didn't say. :)

1- I'm well read on plenty of subjects. That doesn't make me an expert. That doesn't mean I'm always right.
2- It was obvious in some cases you were clueless on a subject, but acted like an expert. (I'll refer the jury to the X-men thread).

So I stand by what I didn't say. :)
All of Europe benefitted from colonialism.
- @panamaican

One of the dumbest comments in a sub forum full of stupid comments. Well read doesn't mean shit if you read shit.

For best TS: Are we even allowed to make new threads anymore? Seems like they most new threads get merged into generic mega threads

The winner will be whoever's name is on the 2000 + post mega thread

Best mod: @Rebelfett - don't let the power ever go to your head

Best All Around Poster: @Strychnine (He opened my eyes on some subjects and I like his stories about Georgia.)

Best TS: No one stands out to me

Worst TS: @Queen B

Best Thread: Meme

The Best Ban: A tie between @OfficerRick (I don't what happened to Rick. He was cool for a while and then became unhinged.) and @ProudAmerican (He didn't have to make a transition. He was always unhinged.)

Best Rivalry: common sense vs many Sherbros

Best Insult: I don't have a clue.

Dirty Rat: I don't have a clue.

Best Mod: a tie between @Rebelfett and @Ruprecht

Worst Mod: a tie between @_______ (He's so aggressive with everyone. I scream in my head when I read his posts) and @__________ (who acts like he/she has a PHD in everything. The Jack Savage of mods, although less pretentious and douchey.)
I am humbled and honored to be considered as my blues are so new I find it difficult at times to navigate my new modding duties so any positive feedback is well appreciated

Sitting here thinking. A lot of storylines/stuff of note in the WR, from the exodus to general hilarity, making it tough to determine.

Best WR Mod: KK (@Khabib Khanate). I think you might’ve carded me this year, but it was probably deserved and you’re always willing to debate people, bring your perspective.

Best thread: the WR Lounge thread where @LMP was popping people/smoking packs. Not sure the number.

Worst thread: Rittenhouse. I know I’m going to catch some heat for saying this, but something about analyzing the minutiae of some trial like it was the Super Bowl makes it a bad thread in my eyes, and it hasn’t died either.
Thanks. I have to card people for certain offenses but I try to make a distinction between routine trouble makers and people who cross the line every once in a while on a bad day.

Best All Around poster: @Bald1

Best TS: @HockeyBjj his threads seem to go places.

Worst TS:
@Queen B

Best Thread: undecided.

The Best Ban: tanguataitaua fucknut, cornpop hombre and ripskater.

Best Rivalry: @Andy Capp vs @Cubo de Sangre
Bloods vs crips.

Best Insult: Cant even say because people get banned for it.

Dirty Rat: @Rational Poster .

Best Mod: irish thug/rebelfett

Worst Mod: all the others.

Back