War Ronda!

auger

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I honestly think that this fight is taylor made for Ronda to have a classic finish. She will absolutely obliterate Nunes!

War Ronda!

Attachments

• IMG_0201.PNG
    IMG_0201.PNG
    228.6 KB · Views: 40
I'm not a Ronda fan but have a feeling the Big Dog will be back on top next week.

WAR RONDA
WITHOUT END

I hope she does well. She has been through enough. Win or lose I hope she stays healthy and gives a good performance

i literally have zero interest in this fight. and the fact that ronda wants nothing to do with media doesnt help.

oh please, let this spoiled pretentious ugly brat go away at once. I thought Holly did the job.

I hope she does well. She has been through enough. Win or lose I hope she stays healthy and gives a good performance
"has been thru enough".......... Please - tell me, Just what the hell has she been through? She suffered one (1) loss.....and fell apart...after treating every opponent she had like shit....refusing to shake hands, refusing to pose with them...talking crap about them, before, during, and after each fight! Then she gets a well deserved, ass kicking....and cannot deal with it....Oh poor baby! I feel so bad for her.....wahhhhhh, wah, wah.... I hope Nunes destroys her.....it won't take much....and I will laugh all the way to the bank!

"has been thru enough".......... Please - tell me, Just what the hell has she been through? She suffered one (1) loss.....and fell apart...after treating every opponent she had like shit....refusing to shake hands, refusing to pose with them...talking crap about them, before, during, and after each fight! Then she gets a well deserved, ass kicking....and cannot deal with it....Oh poor baby! I feel so bad for her.....wahhhhhh, wah, wah.... I hope Nunes destroys her.....it won't take much....and I will laugh all the way to the bank!
I have some tissues. Would you like some tissues?

I have some tissues. Would you like some tissues?
Apparently you have mistook me for Ronda.......she is the Drama Queen......One more ass whipping will put her over the edge.......and hopefully you will go with her!!

LOL @ white knights saying 'she has been through enough'. Yes, spolied rich girl with media publicity and fame suffering ONE loss and crumbling because she thought everything will be according to her wishes in life. gimme a break. She is drama queen.

Back