War Path: 285-lb Rumble Calls Out Timid Jon Jones for HW Initiation

Rumble vs. Jones at HW

• Total voters
posing with brock was a pr stunt. jon needed peds to beat dc and jon calling out stipe was fake news cause ufc was never gone take it. jon knew he can tweet about stipe and his fan base would be like see jon moving up when he had no plans on doing so.

look how you feel for the act,.

Jones didnt "tweet" about fighting Stipe he offered to fight him when Werdum pulled
Out at 196

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/dana-w...-fight-for-heavyweight-title-at-ufc-196-61556

I know this isnt the narrative you want to believe, but it is reality

Rumbles the man to beat Jones
He has the tools!!!

20091121091014_img_8312.jpg

Read it again. I said CLEAN Jones. He wasn't clean. He's a cheating piece of shit.
You sound, touched.

All these fighters are on something. Cant get through a d1 program without yet alone olympics
Sorry to break your naive fantasy

Jones didnt "tweet" about fighting Stipe he offered to fight him when Werdum pulled
Out at 196

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/dana-w...-fight-for-heavyweight-title-at-ufc-196-61556

I know this isnt the narrative you want to believe, but it is reality

well he can say anything in public and in private say something else.

like how that espn clip when jon jones was acting all tough towards dc when he though the camera was filming and when he told the camera was hot he was like o crap this chip can be used against me,.

it a fact that jon jones is two faced.

I will believe jon jones makde that tweet knowing the ufc wouldn't take him up on his offer. he did it to show off to his face base and they fell for it. like you

And Rumble starched Gus, who arguably beat Jones.
Jones' style is far more similar to DC than Rumble's to Gus, not saying in concludes anything but I do think it is meaningful for this conversation.

well he can say anything in public and in private say something else.

like how that espn clip when jon jones was acting all tough towards dc when he though the camera was filming and when he told the camera was hot he was like o crap this chip can be used against me,.

it a fact that jon jones is two faced.

I will believe jon jones makde that tweet knowing the ufc wouldn't take him up on his offer. he did it to show off to his face base and they fell for it. like you

Okay well those are the facts before you.

Hes offered to fight HWs for cash
He beat the shit out of the current HW champ, twice.
HW pro fighters (including the champ) have stated he can beat all the HWs

So hold on to your longing fantasy narrative, but reality doesn't support that.

People want Rumble to KO Jones. But no one actually thinks he will

HW Rumble is a terrible matchup for jones. Even a juiced jones will have problems with him no doubt

No speed and a 1 min gas tank is not a good match up against Jones. Putting on 50LBs when you already have a shit gas tank is not a good idea

Okay well those are the facts before you.

Hes offered to fight HWs for cash
He beat the shit out of the current HW champ, twice.
HW pro fighters (including the champ) have stated he can beat all the HWs

So hold on to your longing fantasy narrative, but reality doesn't support that.

he made a public offer that was never gone happen so he gets what he wanted out of it. his fan base freaks out omg he said he move up like you are doing. so since the offer to move up what he done since take a huge amount of peds and not talk about heavyweight any more.

don't buy into the games that jon jones is playing.

stay retired Rumble

you aint foolin me after your last fight bruh

CokeJones would Crumble him worse than Cornier did.

he made a public offer that was never gone happen so he gets what he wanted out of it. his fan base freaks out omg he said he move up like you are doing. so since the offer to move up what he done since take a huge amount of peds and not talk about heavyweight any more.

don't buy into the games that jon jones is playing.

Okay its a big "game"
Jones beat the shit out of the HW champ
Offered to fight Stipe
The HW champ and HW fighters have said Jones can beat everyone in the HW division,
But its all a conspiracy
Okay...

Okay its a big "game"
Jones beat the shit out of the HW champ
Offered to fight Stipe
The HW champ and HW fighters have said Jones can beat everyone in the HW division,
But its all a conspiracy
Okay...

so why is jon fighting gus and not derrick lewis.

don't buy into the public twitter games jon does. come on he went on twitter and crys he always the victim when he crashes into stuff when driving.

so why is jon fighting gus and not derrick lewis.

don't buy into the public twitter games jon does. come on he went on twitter and crys he always the victim when he crashes into stuff when driving.

Probably cause hell make a shit ton of noney fighting Gus again

And again hes a fighter not a booker

The facts are he beat the HW champ, twice.
Hes offered to fight Stipe and Brock
The Hw champ and other professional HW fighters think hed beat the HW division, even though he is a LHw

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant, these are the irrefutable facts

Probably cause hell make a shit ton of noney fighting Gus again

And again hes a fighter not a booker

The facts are he beat the HW champ, twice.
Hes offered to fight Stipe and Brock
The Hw champ and other professional HW fighters think hed beat the HW division, even though he is a LHw

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant, these are the irrefutable facts

you keep buying into the stuff jon jnoes says on twitter that jon jones would never happen.

funny how jon jones is 0-2 vs usada and spent the last 25 months suspended.

hope jon able to have kids since he was taking a drug that woman take who are ttying to habe children.

you keep buying into the stuff jon jnoes says on twitter that jon jones would never happen.

funny how jon jones is 0-2 vs usada and spent the last 25 months suspended.

hope jon able to have kids since he was taking a drug that woman take who are ttying to habe children.

I have no idea what u tried to type there but the article wasnt Jones words it was Danas.

I have no idea what u tried to type there but the article wasnt Jones words it was Danas.

I understand jon made an offer but jon knew it was an offer the ufc wouldn't take

many of his fan base went nuts say see jon wants to move up but he no plans of ever doing so.

so you are playing right into the twitter games that jon jones plays.

notice since that fake offer was made how jon has made zero steps to moving up. let me guess cause he wont be moving up cause he never was planning on doing it.

Back