War Path: 285-lb Rumble Calls Out Timid Jon Jones for HW Initiation

Rumble vs. Jones at HW

• Total voters
AJ is a legit problem for Jones. Jones got touched up by Gustaf's boxing, and while he fared well against Texeira, Rumble is the most powerful guy he will ever have fought

I mean he's a problem for anybody, you would have to be a fool to favor him though.

AJ caught a frozen Gus, past the first round Gus would box AJ up he just got caught.

Jones ducked rumble for too long knows hes back as bodybuilding rumble, jones gonna get slept.

I always wanted to see Rumble vs Jones.

Would have been interesting to see Rumbles punching power effect on Jones.

I could also easily see Jon out pacing and out positioning him every minute of the fight and eventually submitting him.

fat-man-eating-burger.jpg

Jones wins by RNC in R2 so exactly the same way that DC did twice.
Rumble is done if he can't put Jones away in the first.

How well would Rumble move at 280 vs 205 though. He'd probably gas quicker than he already did. If Rumble can't land a big shot in the first couple minutes of round 1, he gets strangled by Jones.

Lmao
People will clamor to anyone in the desperate hope they can beat Jones

Jones just knocked out the heavyweight champ, who easily beat Rumble

Jones aka captain eye poke was juiced to the gills,the heavyweight champion was not a heavyweight at the time in case you don't remember,it didn't just happen,DC defeated Rumble yes,and finally you're an idiot.

It’s funny because Jones wouldn’t be able to call Rumble out for juicing without looking like a massive hypocrite.

"I always thought Rumble would starch Jones"

This an embarrassingly fucking retarded statement

Sorry to be so harsh, but that's the PED GOAT bro, you really think Anthony fucking Johnson would beat him? He headkick ko'd DC bro, don't let your hate for Jones blind you.

Yo Bro. MMA MATH in da hizzouse!!

Would love to see this fight, but c'mon... a 285 pound rumble would gas during the walkout.

I highly doubt he would have cardio for even 3 rounds.

i bet the only difference between 205 crumble and retired 285 crumble is he will have half the gas tank and half the heart. The way he quit against DC was embarrassing and the guy should stay away.

I don't think Rumble is entitled to an immediate big fight. If he's serious about going on a run he should fight Black Beast.

AJ lost all my respect with how he bowed out of the UFC. Jones destroys him.

If he is legit about a return and a good run, he should work his way up.

"retire" to get a big cycle in, smart move. Jones still beats that ass tho.

I wonder how Jones would do against someone with almost as much Anabolic Steroids in their system as he's always fought with.

Probably wouldn't do very well at all.

Well considering 5 of his opponents have been busted for steroids we can not only assume hed do the same as he always has, but theyre all on stuff

And Rumble starched Gus, who arguably beat Jones.
Gus survived their fight.
No judge or media outlet thought he beat him only hopeful Jones detractors

Gus has also lost to DC and Rumble .
Different league of fighter

Lmao
People will clamor to anyone in the desperate hope they can beat Jones

Jones just knocked out the heavyweight champ, who easily beat Rumble

Lmao it's brilliant isn't it?

Rumble.. he guy with one round gas and more losses to RNC's than anyone in MMA
That guys gonna beat Jones?
Fuck off

Back