War machine finds Christ

Fitting, since he's going to be figuratively crucified by the end of this legal ordeal. If only it were literally, too.

Good for him. Nothing wrong in putting your faith in something that can help you have a more positive life. I hope his conversion is real and he sticks with it whether in or out of jail.

my life, though enviable on all accounts - never satisfied me no matter how well it is going

538.gif

Seems to me he is finding yet another way to avoid responsibility. I feel bad because I dont want to ever give up on a human being but he is kinda at the point where I really have no alternative.

No chance im reading a war machine quote that long

Got half way through, then skimmed the rest. Good for him I guess. Still doesn't give him a past from damn near killing his girl.

I think he made an interesting point about never being satisfied. Feels like MMA fighters in general are never satisfied. "Not getting paid enough", "not getting promoted enough" blah blah. Some are lucky to even have a job.

Yeah, he found Christ...

...y Mack in bed with another man and almost beat her to death. Imagine that!

"The good times only count while things are well; once things turn bad they only serve as specters - which torment you in the night." -War Machine.

Somehow WM wrote this? That's almost unbelievable. Also, does he have internet access in jail that he's posting on twitter?

Did he splooge on his back and post the pic on twitter yet?

His life was a train wreck. He wants to turn it around. I don't see a problem here.

Just going off the title of the thread due to the wall of text that follows..

Of course he did.

Maybe he found christ after having all 12 inches of his cell-mate Jesus inside of him in the cell each night.

Back