War machine finds Christ

Lolololololololol.

First of all, no way I'm reading a WM quote that MF long.

Secondly, give me a break.

can't bring myself to read his long winded explanation

would be supporting war machine if he just said it was totally wrong what he did and he needs to come to terms with his violent behaviour

I hope Christ spinning back kicks him in the ribs.

Majority of people have no idea what Christianity is, they don't know what they're mocking. See for example the guy above who thinks Christians see God as a "man in the sky."

Obviously my statement was intended for comedic effect, where the reality of Christianity is much darker. We are, after all, referencing the same religion that condones slavery, demands death for disobedience, adultery or non-virgin marriage, and recommends EATING YOUR CHILDREN should you be taken under siege.

Plus also, The Crusades.

Obviously my statement was intended for comedic effect, where the reality of Christianity is much darker. We are, after all, referencing the same religion that condones slavery, demands death for disobedience, adultery or non-virgin marriage, and recommends EATING YOUR CHILDREN should you be taken under siege.

Plus also, The Crusades.

Crusades.jpg

While I do not fault you for not reading that dense block of text, had you done so, you probably would not have made that remark.

One of his major points is that he has habitually blamed others for his mistakes, and now he recognizes that his problems were self-inflicted.

Consider this quote: "I keep landing myself in huge messes. And why am I so restless, why am I never satisfied? I've achieved countless goals: I'm a professional athlete, I own my own business, I once had the perfect little wife, then I had Christy - my life, though enviable on all accounts - never satisfied me no matter how well it is going; I find a reason to be unhappy, a reason to sabotage it."

where's the big mystery...
he mauled those two people because he is violent and needs to come to terms with his violence towards them fuck all the other shit he has to say... sorry

Plus also, The Crusades.

And any other ideology is different how

That's a misquote. What he really said is there's a jesus in ever third cell.

Good for him. It's the only way he's going to get into heaven when he dies anyway, and it's never too late.

Happiness comes from within. It comes from admitting your flaws, loving achievements and taking responsibility for your own life. It CAN be learned.

It doesn't come from outside influences. I hope the best but just seems like a face saver.

Sounds like a Christian Atheist I guess.

Personally I find religious atheists the most annoying out of all the groups

where's the big mystery...
he mauled those two people because he is violent and needs to come to terms with his violence towards them fuck all the other shit he has to say... sorry

1. What mystery are you asking about?

2. Did you read what he wrote? He came fairly close to admitting he is a violent fuck up, which is the source of his problems.

3. The comment I was addressing, that this is just another attempt by War Machine to deflect blame does not stand up to scrutiny.

4. I understand the attitude that does not want to waste time on War Machine. I am not really even trying to stick up for him. Consider me a defender of the principle of reading comprehension.

I think it's pretty obvious his neighbor had both of the books, planted one in his cell, and then "coincidentally" had the other book in his cell. Dude needs to be careful. This whole deal sounds like the beginnings of one of the rape scenes in Oz.

Years and years from now when he's out of jail, if he gets baptised and goes on church tours about his redemption..... I'll believe him.

Every asshole that gets caught and sent to jail for long periods with nothing but religious reading material available, at some point, has an epiphany about God. The question is if it's going to stick after he leaves prison.

I think it's pretty obvious his neighbor had both of the books, planted one in his cell, and then "coincidentally" had the other book in his cell. Dude needs to be careful. This whole deal sounds like the beginnings of one of the rape scenes in Oz.

I'm sure there are easier targets to rape in prison man, lol.

War Machine looking for that lighter sentence.

Finding Christ after you do something horrible is a cheap, weak ass way to try to get back on people's good side.

Back