War machine finds Christ

I start a thread about seagal vs ariel helwani and it gets wastelanded in 2 pages and this thread lasts 6?!? Mods are on vacation?

Strike one .............Christy Mack, strike two.......................... :icon_chee Good luck with that. Poor guy not good at baseball.

Read the entire quote. Thanks TS. Makes me reflect on my own life.

Ive been living a life without Christ for almost two years. The married life, work, my son, mba, living abroad... except for my son my life felt empty, angry, and confused.

I lost positive thinking and replaced it with a victim attitude.

I secretly blamed my parents divorce.

And I also kept inside my opinion of my wife's personality.

But it does come down to this. No matter what man believes, every man is where they are at because of their own decisions. Not anyone else's. It was I that chose to work here. I chose to marry my wife. I chose to live in China. I chose to live my life like this. I just forgot about Christ and that made me to have dark and sinful thoughts.

Take me to church

Ive been living a life without Christ for almost two years. The married life, work, my son, mba, living abroad... except for my son my life felt empty, angry, and confused.

But it does come down to this. No matter what man believes, every man is where they are at because of their own decisions. Not anyone else's. It was I that chose to work here. I chose to marry my wife. I chose to live in China. I chose to live my life like this. I just forgot about Christ and that made me to have dark and sinful thoughts.

Take me to church

God is with you and so is his son. Its never too late and pm if you need help. Hang in there at least you are working for your family. Peace

Being judged by a jury? Just find Christ, bro.

Take me to church

Don't worry dude. Christ is a fabrication like santa Claus. There was nothing there to forget.

Don't worry dude. Christ is a fabrication like sanat Claus. There was nothing there to forget.

I hate to tell you this, but Santa Clause is the patron saint of prostitutes and very much was a real person

reminds me of tyson. hopefully he can find something worth living for

Is anyone else as shocked as I am that a guy who goes by the name Warmachine finds morality and decency so ambiguous that he has no choice but to seek guidance from an invisible man in the sky?

I don't even have an emotional connection to this guy, but damn... some of you guys are cold. I'll never judge another man's path without walking it (and this goes for Christie Mack and all the people you deem 'damaged' as well).

Don't even believe in some Judeo-Christian god, just saying I don't wish bad things on people I don't know (at least not seriously, in anger or joking maybe). It's not right.

Still needs some time in the pen to straighten out, you can't beat up women like that.

Is anyone else as shocked as I am that a guy who goes by the name Warmachine finds morality and decency so ambiguous that he has no choice but to seek guidance from an invisible man in the sky?

Not when he previously received guidance from a long dead Mongolian.

Finding Christianity or not doesn't change the severity or should change the perception of his crimes.

I don't even have an emotional connection to this guy, but damn... some of you guys are cold. I'll never judge another man's path without walking it (and this goes for Christie Mack and all the people you deem 'damaged' as well).

Don't even believe in some Judeo-Christian god, just saying I don't wish bad things on people I don't know (at least not seriously, in anger or joking maybe). It's not right.

Still needs some time in the pen to straighten out, you can't beat up women like that.

Majority of people have no idea what Christianity is, they don't know what they're mocking. See for example the guy above who thinks Christians see God as a "man in the sky."

just another way for him to avoid taking responsibility, lol

While I do not fault you for not reading that dense block of text, had you done so, you probably would not have made that remark.

One of his major points is that he has habitually blamed others for his mistakes, and now he recognizes that his problems were self-inflicted.

Consider this quote: "I keep landing myself in huge messes. And why am I so restless, why am I never satisfied? I've achieved countless goals: I'm a professional athlete, I own my own business, I once had the perfect little wife, then I had Christy - my life, though enviable on all accounts - never satisfied me no matter how well it is going; I find a reason to be unhappy, a reason to sabotage it."

When the world brings you to your knees, youre in the perfect position to pray.

Let God worry about his sincerity.

Back