War machine finds Christ

if you need a 2 thousand year old sequel to a hebrew text to show you how to be a good person you probably sjould be sentenced to jail just for being that stupid.

Good for him. Nothing else could have saved his life at this point. It looks as if he's not repenting, so this is only a first step.

Last edited:
Organized religion has ruined any chance of me ever giving them the time of day, not to mention the biblical "facts" are seriously wrong. However, if Christ can make Warmachine a better man then more power to him.

'though I always have the best of intentions'?
Blaming others for beating the crap out of them is not the best of intentions.
I suspect narcissism.

Organized religion has ruined any chance of me ever giving them the time of day, not to mention the biblical "facts" are seriously wrong. However, if Christ can make Warmachine a better man then more power to him.

Don't let the flaws of religion dissuade you from pursuing spiritual peace.

I feel like spirituality is a very important aspect of the totality of the human experience.

All well and good to be all calm and jesus-ey when there's no one there. Let him try it in stressful, challenging circumstances. Say, while getting a slurpee.

I feel like spirituality is a very important aspect of the totality of the human experience.

spirituality and happiness dont come from religion, they come from within.

Spirituality and religion are completely different, although I wouldn't call myself particularly spiritual either. I prefer to think of "what is" and not "what I would like to be".

Ah yes, the "I found God/Allah/Buddah/Jah/whatever" defense. The last desperate gasp at not being held responsible for your own actions.

Back