War lawler!!!

El Che

Jefe de Jefes
@Gold
Reaction score
I hope his return to the UFC is successful. Very tough matchup with Koscheck, I fear Josh wrestlef@cks Robbie, bt who knows. Should be great!!!

What is your prediction???

Lawler via late round KO.

Lawler should have gotten a more style friendly first fight. Someone like wonderboy.

I think Koscheck takes this without too much trouble. Lawler can crack, though, and Josh's striking is not very good so I'll reserve some hope.

If it stays standing Robbie can knock any man out on the planet.

Man, who doesnt like Lawler? I'd love to see him win. But...Kos by UD.

I hope his return to the UFC is successful. Very tough matchup with Koscheck, I fear Josh wrestlef@cks Robbie, bt who knows. Should be great!!!

What is your prediction???

I like Lawler, but he's been a one dimensional fighter the last few years. I see Kos winning it by decision

Good news,Robbie may not have the best record ever,but never in a boring fight and always goes forward,good news he's back.

This is a stylistic matchup that can go a few different ways. I and I'm sure most of you predict Koscheck will take him down and ride a dec. victory. I personally just hope Robbie can make a surprising impact at 170. :)

Well that is most certainly not an easy return to the UFC
I want Lawler to win by KO, but I can see it being a Decision by Kos

Kos vs daley is most likely the blueprint for this fight. hope i am wrong but i doubt it.

Awesome. Even better cuz ill b there live. Last time i saw robbie fight live was the melvin manhoef fight.
I think stylistically this is the kind of fight kos always wins. However he will have to fight a perfect gameplan cuz lawlers power is unreal.

what a joke... Kos....wrestling him to the mat in under 15 seconds

Should have been Lawler vs Cote

or at mw Lawler vs Leben

ill def root for lawler - this is a really tough fight for him, but im glad to see him back

he should be a big underdog, but if he wins, he can say he avenged hughes's loss

what a joke... Kos....wrestling him to the mat in under 15 seconds

Should have been Lawler vs Cote

or at mw Lawler vs Leben

now that is a good fight. other good opp's are siyar,matt brown,dan hardy.

Back