War Conor, Paddy and Pendred

With a knick-knack paddywhack, Give the dog a bone

I lived in Dublin for a summer. At Trinity. Greatest time of my life. Family blood line has plenty O Irish in it. I love the entire Irish decent and country.

but its Siver.

War Siver.

If Conor survives I will root for him to make a come back and take the belt but he won't do it tonight.

Hes british, not Irish...

He talks about being Irish in pretty much every interview he has done. Never called himself British. The only reason he's on the card is beause he's Irish.

He talks about being Irish in pretty much every interview he has done. Never called himself British. The only reason he's on the card is beause he's Irish.

He can talk all he wants but the part of Ireland he is from is Britain, Conor and the rest are the real Ireland as far as the UK is concerned.

He can talk all he wants but the part of Ireland he is from is Britain, Conor and the rest are the real Ireland as far as the UK is concerned.

Britiain is a completely different island, Parke is not from there. And "as far as the UK is concerned" doesn't matter a tap to anyone outside the UK, the UK is just another small country in a big world.

He was elegible for that, and he grabbed the opportunity with both hands. It worked out for him too. Look through his twitter, all week he's been hanging out with the Irish fans, signing Irish flags, training with the SBG team. I'm not overly concerned with how people outside of Ireland view him, just want to make it clear that he's very much one of the fighters that the Irish have travelled to support.

Britiain is a completely different island, Parke is not from there. And "as far as the UK is concerned" doesn't matter a tap to anyone outside the UK, the UK is just another small country in a big world.

Britain is not an island, its a colletion of countries, not including the Republic of Ireland, but including Northern Ireland....

Whether it matters to anyone else in the world it doesn't matter, it is Britain like it or not.

He was elegible for that, and he grabbed the opportunity with both hands. It worked out for him too. Look through his twitter, all week he's been hanging out with the Irish fans, signing Irish flags, training with the SBG team. I'm not overly concerned with how people outside of Ireland view him, just want to make it clear that he's very much one of the fighters that the Irish have travelled to support.

Hes tagging on to the Conor Irish hype train.

152094094-norman-parke-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-gettyimages.jpg

British flag, nothing wrong with being British.

Britain is not an island, its a colletion of countries, not including the Republic of Ireland, but including Northern Ireland....

Whether it matters to anyone else in the world it doesn't matter, it is Britain like it or not.

Oh right. so this is the calibre of person I'm debating with. Britain is actually an island. And that's all it is. I'm not here to educate you, go look that one up, or go back to primary school if you're unsure about that. Britain is that island between Ireland and continental Europe.

British flag, nothing wrong with being British.

He doesn't carry the British flag, he carries the Ulster banner which is an Irish flag. You really shouldn't talk about things which you very clearly know nothing about.

He doesn't carry the British flag, he carries the Ulster banner which is an Irish flag. You really shouldn't talk about things which you very clearly know nothing about.

You do see the Union Jack on his top? clearly if you're from Ireland you come from Northern and are a bit bitter about not being real Irish.

You do see the Union Jack on his top? clearly if you're from Ireland you come from Northern and are a bit bitter about not being real Irish.

A union flag on his top? What does that mean?

Yes I do come from Ireland, not the North but I have family there, family in the South and West too. There's no "real Irish" in Ireland, Ireland is an island, and if you're from the island you're Irish. It's not complicated.

A union flag on his top? What does that mean?

Yes I do come from Ireland, not the North but I have family there, family in the South and West too. There's no "real Irish" in Ireland, Ireland is an island, and if you're from the island you're Irish. It's not complicated.

Lol, I have lots of family in Ireland and they don't consider Northern to be proper Ireland at all.

Back