*** War Alan Belcher!!! *** (3 Reasons.)

I'm a white guy who hates white corn rows as well. Goofiest shit ever.

I never implied he was black. It's a racist comment no matter which way you play it. I honestly don't care that much, but it was something I felt like pointing out. I'm not white, so I'm not sure what your race or my race has to do with anything. He can say whatever the fuck he wants over the internet anyhow. I just thought it was weird.

I love it when people break out the "I picked Alan to beat Palhares, but not Okami, so I'm smart" line. These are people who truly do not understand the ground game of MMA (anyone who feels Palhares was/is overrated knows nothing about grappling, plain and simple), but are yet picking Okami based on his ground game...

the truth is there are maybe 3 guys in the MW division that can even survive Toquinho on the ground.

Proof that even solid grapplers aren't immune to saying stupid shit.

I like both fighters, so I'm just hoping for a great fight!

How did he not drop akiyama with that punch jeez that guys chin is amazing. (Too bad the back of his head isn't as tough)

Belchers an awesome fighter love the way he mixes it up and his improvement over the last 1-2 years is great... really is coming into his own right now.

I still feel Okami gets it done... but belchers a beast and has the heart/will/chin and skill to beat anyone.

Was that supposed to be a stab? What I said there was the truth.

Okami gets submitted by Palhares 9/10 times. Alan is one of the few people at MW that could not only avoid, but go sub for sub with Rous and come out ahead. I don't think people realize how much improvement Belcher has made, and conversely Okami has not made that much. Belcher takes this one imo with not too much trouble.

Okami gets submitted by Palhares 9/10 times.
1h70rb.gif

Okami gets submitted by Palhares 9/10 times.

Okami would do just fine.

Was that supposed to be a stab? What I said there was the truth.

No, it wasn't. It has absolutely nothing to do with Palhares having an overrated ground game, you're the one trying to make the argument about that. I think you're just overestimating your ability to judge grappling in MMA vs BJJ personally, can't find anything you said that's even correct in this statement.

I love it when people break out the "I picked Alan to beat Palhares, but not Okami, so I'm smart" line. These are people who truly do not understand the ground game of MMA (anyone who feels Palhares was/is overrated knows nothing about grappling, plain and simple), but are yet picking Okami based on his ground game...

the truth is there are maybe 3 guys in the MW division that can even survive Toquinho on the ground.

I mean, I thought Palhares would beat Belcher and think he has a good chance of winning here tonight and still think you're 100% wrong.

Well, the repeat of first fight.

Very sad fight, another exciting fighter who will never reach top of the sport.

Why U don't have ground and pound power Yushin???

I'm waiting for Mikey Triangles to explain to everyone how they don't understand the ground game in MMA after that fight...

Back